2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

Man, this place used to be hoppin and boppin on the first couple weeks of the season but it sure died quick didnt it, now its just me and my ridiculous zoomed out coffee posts all morning long
Guess you people all went out and got lives, fuckin sellouts
The Longhorns don't play this week...

Thank God A&M is exposing Mizzou.

I have nothing against Mizzou and the great state of Missouri but their top 10 ranking is a colossal sham. It’s the product of them beating SEC East tomato cans last year and beating an Ohio State team in the Cotton Bowl who sat all of their stars.

They opened the season in the top 10 due to last year and stayed there from going 4-0 against tomato cans

Thank God A&M is exposing Mizzou.

I have nothing against Mizzou and the great state of Missouri but their top 10 ranking is a colossal sham. It’s the product of them beating SEC East tomato cans last year and beating an Ohio State team in the Cotton Bowl who sat all of their stars.

They opened the season in the top 10 due to last year and stayed there from going 4-0 against tomato cans

I was surprised to see Missouri ranked so high at the start of this game, I guess this explains it

Peen st fucking sucks. When will James Franklin get ran out of town.

Hold it Rutgers is undefeated in the Big 10?? And Army, Navy and Iowa State. Wut.

Oddest group of unbeaten teams I've ever seen.
If things go well. Army/Navy game shaping up to be a classic. Poor Air Force, they are usually the top dogs.

Peen st fucking sucks. When will James Franklin get ran out of town.
At some point winning has to stop being “good enough” if they want to be on Ohio State and Michigan’s level in the Big 10.

They seemed to receive more respect back when they were independent.

Man, this place used to be hoppin and boppin on the first couple weeks of the season but it sure died quick didnt it, now its just me and my ridiculous zoomed out coffee posts all morning long
Guess you people all went out and got lives, fuckin sellouts
Decided that watching my niece play some flag football was more important. Lol, she was faster than every boy on the field. Too bad she’ll be in trouble once them boys hit puberty, lol.

Decided that watching my niece play some flag football was more important. Lol, she was faster than every boy on the field. Too bad she’ll be in trouble once them boys hit puberty, lol.

All girl flag football leagues have recently started popping up here in the Bay Area, one of my little nieces plays in one, they also have an all girls division for the high schools out here, pretty cool for the young footballettes

DLU__2NVYAAXhPU

Commentator on the SMU game said "start with power then jerk off with the lineman" to describe a push/pull method of rushing the passer.

The Alcorn St vs Arkansas Pine Bluff game has been in a delay for like 15 minutes so everyone can dig through the grass to try and find a players lost contact LoL

Back