2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

Why are you so miserable on the internet?
Youre constantly in here insulting people and being really abrasive and trying to argue over random comments that have nothing to do with you
Thats not cool, bro, just relax, bud, people will like you better if you dont try so hard to be an asshole
Its nice to be fun and its fun to be nice, words to live by
Bless your heart....

The U owes those refs big time. Very embarrassing they needed a miracle to beat a terrible Va Tech team at home. Get The U the fuck out of the top 10.

9Qm3G8.gif
high ranking college teams under performing never happens, not 20 times a year or anything

ACC is str8 ass. Whoever wins that dumpster baby conference championship doesn’t deserve an auto bid into the playoffs.

Dixieland Delight is already echoing through the house as I pour the coffee and fix a little breakfast. That big bad hurricane has dissipated and let us with a beautiful Fall day. Truck is gassed up, packed and I'm ready to hit the road here soon. Can't wait to get to Tuscaloosa and feel the atmosphere in the air. What a time to be alive. Roll Tide

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dixieland Delight is already echoing through the house as I pour the coffee and fix a little breakfast. That big bad hurricane has dissipated and let us with a beautiful Fall day. Truck is gassed up, packed and I'm ready to hit the road here soon. Can't wait to get to Tuscaloosa and feel the atmosphere in the air. What a time to be alive. Roll Tide

Hope you have an amazing day, my bro, man do I miss that early morning excitement of getting ready for a huge game and going through the routine of meeting up with everyone at my cousin's house and making sure we had everything packed up before we mobbed out deep to the Coliseum
Even those last minute trips to the grocery store to grab something we forgot had a little extra feeling of razzle dazzle to them LoL

Hope you have an amazing day, my bro, man do I miss that early morning excitement of getting ready for a huge game and going through the routine of meeting up with everyone at my cousin's house and making sure we had everything packed up before we mobbed out deep to the Coliseum
Even those last minute trips to the grocery store to grab something we forgot had a little extra feeling of razzle dazzle to them LoL
Thanks, man. I got the same lot as I did last time and it's right by this bar that had an awesome cover band playing. I hope they're booked again today. He was awesome. He did this country remix of Hotel California that was crazy good. Didn't even have to play my own music!

And yes, I just double checked, the parking pass and tickets are in Apple wallet <lmao>

Post pics from the game.

have fun man, gonna be an awesome game! grab a deep fried orea and a cheeseburger wedged between two krispy kreme donuts for me

As I noted on Sunday, BYU is criminally underrated. They are 4-0 and destroyed a top 15 (at the time) K-State. They should’ve come into today in the top 15, rather than #22.

And now they’re pulverizing Baylor as a road dawg

No field pass for Tank?

Minnesota ends the 1st half with that amazing catch and then pussies out with a field goal, you aint ever gonna grab the brass ring without no grapefruits, pal

SEC just ain't fair . Big 10 is solid but it drops off map after those 2. If a team in SEC goes un beaten they should just get a bye to the title game.

54 yarder for the BYU kicker! Welcome to the NFL. May have been good from 60!

And now an epic fake punt by BYU

Back