2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

Phil Knight's gonna have a stroke if they lose to a bunch of skinheads who play in a literal barn.

ralph.png

Aggies !!! Looking like the 2nd best team in Texas

Reactions: HCS
These refs are trying to get themselves jumped in the parking lot by drunk Michigan fans after the game.

And they cover with yet another pick this drive (the 3rd one lol) this one a pick 6.

Awful team. Never liked hiring within when the goat coach leaves.

Hiring internally probably has a better record than hiring externally, unless you can pull an elite coach from an established top program. Pulling a guy like Harbaugh like you guys did isn't the norm because they're usually not available. I'm still shocked that USC pulled Lincoln Riley.

The coaches that scare me the most are the Matt Campbell types. A product of low expectations without any tangible accomplishments like conference titles or playoff births.

Hiring internally probably has a better record than hiring externally, unless you can pull an elite coach from an established top program. Pulling a guy like Harbaugh like you guys did isn't the norm because they're usually not available. I'm still shocked that USC pulled Lincoln Riley.

The coaches that scare me the most are the Matt Campbell types. A product of low expectations without any tangible accomplishments like conference titles or playoff births.

Goatler Moss finna put up 5 tds on LSU tomorrow.

Friendly rigged game to get an 8-4 Notre Dame team into the playoffs

Back