2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

I know that I should've picked FSU or GT as my team when I had the chance.

Your new av imo

457599775-10234007819923850-8888536227169271025-n.jpg

It’s entirely possibly that Miami is actually back this time and they are the 2nd best team on Florida’s schedule.

That would be high praise, but this movie has been played before for Miami.

I think UF should start Lagway and let him go through the gauntlet. It won't get harder than this.

So the 430 game won't kick off until 5? What the fuck...

I know this ,but still....

Fitting that Donovan Edwards scored Michigans first touchdown of the season since he spent all of last year playing in Blake Corum's shadow and now this is his year to break out on his own and shine as bright as possible

Excited to see how Weigman looks this season with Elko. I watched him in high school, so it's neat to see him in the limelight now.

I'm a Horns fan, but I'll pull for the Aggies when we're not playing them. Hopefully Elko's familiarity with Leonard will give them an advantage.

That would be high praise, but this movie has been played before for Miami.

I think UF should start Lagway and let him go through the gauntlet. It won't get harder than this.

I agree on both counts.

I’d still put UGA, Ole Miss and LSU over Miami, but they will likely win the ACC.

Lagway should 100% start the rest of the season.

Mertz offers nothing. He can’t throw a deep ball to keep the safeties honest, and he isn’t a run threat to draw eyes in the RPO. Seems like a good guy but he shouldn’t take another snap in a Florida jersey.

Yes sir.

Nephew’s father (my brother) was found dead 2wks ago.
Learned of his death first day of class.
Born raised and graduated in NC.
His first college football game at TAMU.

So yes.

Are you saying your nephew plays for one of those teams?
You sure took one hell of a long way to get there

This would’ve been a three and out for UCLA if it wasn’t penalties.

Picked off in the end zone. @JoshRosen you don’t know how much I miss you.

Back