International 2023 Nobel Prize In Medicine go to mRNA Pioneering Doctors Katalin Kariko and Drew Weissman

you absolutely sure that Obama did not win the Nobel Prize for Medicine? hahahaha

<LikeReally5>
Yeah, he won the Peace Prize, not the one for Medicine (although he might as well have gotten that one instead). I can tell you from personal experience that it was a pretty embarrassing day to be a Norwegian. Obama was pretty fresh as a president at the time and had of course accomplished exactly nothing that would make anyone with half a brain think he'd even be in consideration for the prize. But the leader of the Nobel committee here at the time, Torbjørn Jagland, is a fucking clown who thought it would be cool to have dinner with Barack Obama (at least that's what we can gather about the actual reasoning behind the whole thing), and so Obama got the prize.

Many years later on some TV show, Barack was asked what he actually got the prize for, and he answered with a laugh and said "I still don't know."

No one really takes the committee seriously anymore, though. It's been a joke for a long time. The list of laureates includes Yasser Arafat, one of the world's most famous terrorists. That really tells you all you need to know.

mRNA vaccines — a new era in vaccinology
Norbert Pardi, Michael J. Hogan, Frederick W. Porter & Drew Weissman

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

Ooof...

You know who's going to eventually root all this shit out?

The only organizations with zero skin in the game to keep it going. Insurance Companies.

If excess death stats due to heart conditions continue stay above average for years to come... well. Insurance companies are going to start looking for someone else to help pay the bills.

And they have lots of money and lawyers.

If they find nothing... Then there nothing. If they find something though... well then, we'll see I guess.

But right now there's an entire medical and political system keeping MRNA in an protected bubble.

I can't believe they passed over the Tucker Carlson ball tanning station.

1887.jpg

@Arkain2K - For me this is the true potential of MRNA. COVID wasn't a great fit... though it was effective short term

If you take COVID out of the equation... for which there's never been a successful vaccine... I've read that MRNA has potential in several types of medical treatment, like cancer.

Since Cancer is often a Cell/DNA issue that's go horribly wrong, if MRNA can be used to reprogram cells to eliminate out of control cancer, especially in operable areas... Might be better than using Chemo/Radiation which is like using a nuclear bomb to treat a house with a bed bug infestation.

My dad died of Pancreatic Cancer... It doesn't care about how money you have for treatment, it just kills everyone.... almost exactly a year after detection.

An mRNA Therapy to treat pancreatic cancer
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/mrna-vaccine-treat-pancreatic-cancer
Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC), the most common type of pancreatic cancer, is one of the deadliest cancer types. Despite modern therapies, only about 12% of people diagnosed with this cancer will be alive five years after treatment.

Immunotherapies—drugs that help the body’s immune system attack tumors—have revolutionized the treatment of many tumor types. But to date, they have proven ineffective in PDAC. Whether pancreatic cancer cells produce neoantigens—proteins that can be effectively targeted by the immune system—hasn’t been clear.

An NIH-funded research team led by Dr. Vinod Balachandran from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) have been developing a personalized mRNA cancer-treatment vaccine approach. It is designed to help immune cells recognize specific neoantigens on patients’ pancreatic cancer cells. Results from a small clinical trial of their experimental treatment were published on May 10, 2023, in Nature.

Yeah, he won the Peace Prize, not the one for Medicine (although he might as well have gotten that one instead). I can tell you from personal experience that it was a pretty embarrassing day to be a Norwegian. Obama was pretty fresh as a president at the time and had of course accomplished exactly nothing that would make anyone with half a brain think he'd even be in consideration for the prize. But the leader of the Nobel committee here at the time, Torbjørn Jagland, is a fucking clown who thought it would be cool to have dinner with Barack Obama (at least that's what we can gather about the actual reasoning behind the whole thing), and so Obama got the prize.

Many years later on some TV show, Barack was asked what he actually got the prize for, and he answered with a laugh and said "I still don't know."

No one really takes the committee seriously anymore, though. It's been a joke for a long time. The list of laureates includes Yasser Arafat, one of the world's most famous terrorists. That really tells you all you need to know.

your personal insights are deeply insightful. thank you!

Sigh, the brain damage is real.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/nobel-p...621&post_id=137652984&isFreemail=true&r=x2a5a

"Nobel Prize awarded to mRNA researchers in effort to "Encourage hesitant people to opt for vaccination in the reassurance that it is safe and effective""

"The idea of a Nobel for the mRNA vaccines has been in the air for a while now, but by traditional standards, Karikó and Weissman were not obvious candidates. Neither their publications nor their citations were sufficient to place them among the front-runners. In a backhanded acknowledgement of this fact, the awarding Committee have explained that they hope their reward will help to combat vaccine hesitancy (h/t Michael Esders). I am not making this up:

Better jab up idiots, only had 3? better get up to date and have the 5 you are behind being fully vaccinated

The Nobel Prize for Karikó and Weissman may boost confidence in mRNA vaccine research. The Nobel Committee hopes so, too: a Nobel Prize for these vaccines against Covid-19 could encourage hesitant people to opt for vaccination in the reassurance that it is effective and safe, explained panel member Olle Kämpe. Not only do mRNA vaccines against Covid-19 remain relevant – the virus continues to circulate, after all – but in the future they could also be used for other diseases such as influenza or even cancer.
"

Lmfao, you literally cannot make this shit up and the fucking morons that will lap this up.

Some other inconvenient facts-
Earlier in the saga of BS when the negative efficacy was already acknowledged as a fact.

https://lionessofjudah.substack.com...065&post_id=137668236&isFreemail=true&r=x2a5a

"Oh, The Irony: Nobel Winner Warned of VAIDS Risks from mRNA Shots
Drew Weissman
, one of the winners of the 2023 Nobel Prize in Medicine, previously warned of the risks of vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome (VAIDS) posed by mRNA shots.
"

"The mRNA shots were rolled out for public use in late 2020.

However, Weissman has previously warned about the “non-trivial” side effects linked to the injections.

In a paper published as recently as 2018, Weissman warned that prior clinical trials of mRNA vaccines had produced results that were “more modest in humans than was expected based on animal models… and the side effects were not trivial.

Those “side effects” include “moderate and in rare cases severe injection site or systemic reactions”.

Weissman’s paper in the peer-reviewed Nature Reviews Drug Discovery highlighted the health risk that the shots posed.

They warned that can cause VAIDS – a form of AIDS-like immunodeficiency
"

"They warned that can cause VAIDS – a form of AIDS-like immunodeficiency.

Their chief safety concerns, which they said should be closely watched in future trials, were about local and systemic inflammation.

They also urged keeping tabs on the “expressed immunogen” and on any auto-reactive antibodies.

A possible concern could be that some mRNA-based vaccine platforms induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity,” they wrote
."

"Weissman also warned in the paper that the mRNA shots can cause blood clots.

The authors noted in the paper that extracellular RNA could contribute to edema, and cited a study that showed it “promoted blood coagulation and pathological thrombus formation.”

“Safety will therefore need continued evaluation as different mRNA modalities and delivery systems are utilized for the first time in humans and are tested in larger patient populations,” they warned in the paper, which was published in 2018.

Meanwhile, as Slay News recently reported, a separate peer-reviewed study has also raised major concerns after scientists found traces of mRNA vaccines in the heart tissue of dead people
."

What has me fucked is how after the last 3 years of blatant fraud, lies, censorship and stupidity people are still eating a shit sandwich with a smile.

Good fucking luck with that. A NPP has about as much credibility as safe and effective, money drives everything when beliefs are missing.

Last edited:

That is why we (Sweden) gave that task to our little brothers in Norway, so they could embarrass themselves by giving the Peace prize to warmongers like Obama…<seedat>

Ooof...

The only organizations with zero skin in the game to keep it going. Insurance Companies.

If excess death stats due to heart conditions continue stay above average for years to come... well. Insurance companies are going to start looking for someone else to help pay the bills.

If they find nothing... Then there nothing. If they find something though... well then, we'll see I guess.

But right now there's an entire medical and political system keeping MRNA in an protected bubble.

I used to think so but that was before I realised the implications of total control/ownership, the following is an excellent video on this concept.

https://m.youtube.com/live/OEkgZtu_Q2Q?si=-gKjC9dejImKLgsc

"How the few control the many"

Long and short of my point is that the largest shareholders of the insurance companies are also the largest shareholders of the pharmaceutical companies,
also the largest shareholders of the companies that mandated their employees,
Also the largest shareholders of the medicine manufacturers and providers for ALL the ailments that are adverse reactions.
Also the largest direct and in direct doners of political donations.
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

The obscene profits that have been generated far far far outweigh the loses that are a byproduct and the best thing is its a tax deduction.

Ed Dowd is incorrect when he says "this is too big to hide anymore"(paraphrase)
Its too big to address, the potential contamination of the species genome.

Last edited:
Wait til he finds out that Sweden and Norway are two different countries.

Yasser Arafat taking part in selecting the Nobel Prize for Physics was a twist I was not expecting. Not least because he has been dead for 20 years (or so the notoriously corrupt corporate media would have us believe!).

Good video, highlights the most racist group in Australia.

https://informedchoice.substack.com/p/reconciliation-or-deportation-a-bunch

"Reconciliation or Deportation? A bunch of racists tell all non-indigenous Australians, "You Can Go Now""

And of course there was the AEC encouraging people to cheat.

https://news.rebekahbarnett.com.au/p/no-guarantees-against-voter-fraud

"No guarantees against voter fraud in upcoming Voice referendum
#voteoften
"

Obviously it'll be the ferals that plan to vote yes that tried the first trickery.

"Rumours have swirled about the integrity of the referendum in recent weeks, following disinformation circulating mainly on social media encouraging informal votes, voter suppression and multiple voting.

Some of these have been swiftly nipped in the bud, such as a Yes23 campaign post encouraging No voters to cast invalid votes. The post was deleted within 24 hours at the request of the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)
."

"A few weeks ago, Labor MP Meryl Swanson (who is Yes for the Voice) posted an early voting notice to social media with the hashtags #voteearly #voteoften"

"The AEC's responses simply poured more fuel on the fire:

“If someone votes at two different polling places within their electorate, and places their formal vote in the ballot box at each polling place, their vote is counted.

We cannot remove the vote from the count because, due to the secrecy of the ballot, we have no way of knowing which ballot paper belongs to which person. However, the number of double votes received is incredibly low, and usually related to mental health of age.

(Then theres the talk that the yes campaign made sure to go through some of the old people's homes and got dementia yes votes)
In other words, voting more than once is illegal, but yes you can do it."

"The AEC confirmed that, per federal election law, voter ID is not required when marking one’s name off on the roll. However, “Multiple marks against the electoral roll have never in Australia’s history of federal elections and referendums been larger than the margin in a contest. If it was, it would be identified and a result could be challenged in court.”"

This is odd because I was asked for ID to vote.

"according to a Sydney Morning Herald investigation published in 2015, which reported that none of the almost 8,000 identified cases of voter fraud from the 2013 federal election had been prosecuted. From the SMH:

Australian Electoral Commissioner Tom Rogers said he was "disturbed" that of the nearly 8000 cases of suspected voting fraud passed to the Australian Federal Police, not a single case has been forwarded to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

"Of the 7743 suspect cases referred to the AFP, just 65 were investigated and not one will progress to conviction."

The AEC advises that the Australian Federal Police (AFP) is responsible for voter fraud prosecutions. I contacted the AFP to seek comment, including a link to the above SMH article, noting that, “The obvious concern arising for voters is that, though voting more than once is illegal, no one will be appropriately penalised for it.”

An AFP spokesperson replied, “The AFP has no comment
.”"

Ooof...

Continue to stay above average? Where's the evidence they're above average now?

Back