2020 Predictions

2000's retro will be in style
Trump narrowly wins reelection but there will be some controversy since it will be twenty years since the Florida
Recount
A recession looms as the economy slows at the end of the year
Since it comes out in November, godzilla vs kong
Receives a few oscar nominations and shockingly wins a few academy awards

2000's retro will be in style
Trump narrowly wins reelection but there will be some controversy since it will be twenty years since the Florida
Recount
A recession looms as the economy slows at the end of the year
Since it comes out in November, godzilla vs kong
Receives a few oscar nominations and shockingly wins a few academy awards
CvmV01cVMAIIalO.jpg

VHS tapes will make a come back.

Kim will be killed on Better Call Saul.

Judith will be killed on The Walking Dead and her head will be on a pike with Ricks hat on it.

Betty White wont die.

Sean Connery will die and Christopher Lambert will be the last Highlander.

Taylor Swift will continue being hot.

The first manned SpaceX flight will be a success and stocks will skyrocket.

Donald Trump will get removed from office then run for election again and win.

Trump wins via submission over any Democrat candidate. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Donald-Trump-1065244.jpg
Absolutely right. it will be a worse beat down than Khabib over Conor.

But you know the only problems??. the problems are that many other countries are begging Trump to be their leader, I am concerned someone might try to take him away from us. They all see what he has done, Trump has turned this country round and has done more than anyone has in over 350 years. Everything he touched has turned to Gold.

Legit concerned that other countries will do anything to make him their president, they would sell all their resources to get him. We are beyond blessed to have him. Brings a tear to my eye when I think of all the things he has done. We love you Trumpy Trumps Trumps

But you know the only problems??. the problems are that many other countries are begging Trump to be their leader, I am concerned someone might try to take him away from us. They all see what he has done, Trump has turned this country round and has done more than anyone has in over 350 years. Everything he touched has turned to Gold.

Legit concerned that other countries will do anything to make him their president, they would sell all their resources to get him. We are beyond blessed to have him. Brings a tear to my eye when I think of all the things he has done. We love you Trumpy Trumps Trumps

1ap3o4.jpg

@Sir Galahad Trump loves you too

i-know-i-ij9my9.jpg

Trump has to stop the Wuhan plague by dropping a nucular bomb. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

tenor.gif

There are so many pro trump things like if you go to yahoo comments on anything its like 200-1.

Polls show Trump losing. Gravy train is over folks we are doomed.

first year i have ever registered to vote.

vote or die!

1ap3o4.jpg

Trump has to stop the Wuhan plague by dropping a nucular bomb. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

tenor.gif
He will save China from the plague virus by dropping atomic bombs, that will save them all from a awful virus, He is so smart, he knows what to do. Do you remember when Iraq tried to invade us on 25th december to ruin all innocent childrens christian christmas day? but Trumpy stopped them and took them out with his bare hands.

maxresdefault.jpg

VHS tapes will make a come back.
You may be on to something here, I was reading a article last week that many VHS tapes are going for big money now, providing it has the case in good condition. They were saying that a lot of the old VHS Disney movies are selling like wildfire and people are bidding a lot for them.

If its in good condition and the case is in good condition then it can sell very well. I used to have lots of those Disney VHS tapes back in the early 90's, but got rid of them all in yard sales about 15 years ago... sucks!! wish I had kept them all

Eddie Murphy will be #metood or cancelled over old jokes or some crap. I'll bump this if that happens.

Eddie Murphy will be #metood or cancelled over old jokes or some crap. I'll bump this if that happens.
Oh man if we're predicting which celebrities will get metoo'd then that deserves a whole separate thread

Oh man if we're predicting which celebrities will get metoo'd then that deserves a whole separate thread

Also...
Post-humous Kobe.

Not trying to be disrespectful, I just know those fucks are gonna make a Kobe documentary like Michael Jackson.

Trump gets reelected
A couple of thousands chinese die because of the coronavirus.
Outraged SWJ try to eliminate the words "fat" and "obese" from the dictionary. Those are offensive

There is only one solution.

Donald must become the World President.

Back