2020 Predictions

RetiredSlave

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Well, well, well, so hey um uhhhh, not even February into our fresh new decade and weve already been threatened with WW3 and a global pandemic, volcanoes, infernos, blizzards and locust swarms. What on Earth will the planet look like by the end of the year? I think its going down, nowhere to go but up, Utopia 2021.

I predict that I'll be going to bed in a few.

We're all going to die.

Conor will go on a run and the heavies will be worse than ever before.

You should ask me since I have *puts on glasses* 2020 vision

yeeeaaaaaa-memegenerator-net-yeeeaaaaaa-yeaaah-csi-miami-meme-generator-49545916.png

Sadly. I think baggy JNCO jeans and fluro hoodies are going to return. I pray not through

Everybody will be Kung Flu Fighting!

dont wanna get all pesimistic but we're fucked, doomed and nothing is gonna be left alive, not even roaches

China will have some new civil rights movements or environmental regulations? God knows they need them.

That dude that just gave up being a prince for Megan markle will get divorced. I know nothing about their relationship but I can see in her eyes what kind of bitch she is.

Tom Brady will play for a new team and perform poorly. Everyone will blame it on his age, but a select few will say it's because he was a system QB.

Brees will return and lead his team to the Superbowl.

That dude that just gave up being a prince for Megan markle will get divorced. I know nothing about their relationship but I can see in her eyes what kind of bitch she is.

Tom Brady will play for a new team and perform poorly. Everyone will blame it on his age, but a select few will say it's because he was a system QB.

Brees will return and lead his team to the Superbowl.

Kl5xJhn.gif

whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck dude, we're just predicting the end of the world here, but you watch it when you address the living saint and greatest man alive Tom Brady, and away from the Patriots? the greatest team in the history of history, WHOA BRO, WHOA

Kl5xJhn.gif

whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck dude, we're just predicting the end of the world here, but you watch it when you address the living saint and greatest man alive Tom Brady, and away from the Patriots? the greatest team in the history of history, WHOA BRO, WHOA
I'm not in favor of nor against these events, bro. I just know they're going to happen.

And the dude that predicted Trump will have a heart attack is not far off either. I can't say it's a heart attack for sure but health problems are coming this year.

Billie Eilish will win a Grammy.

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

*picks up* Yello? Uh huh...WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SHE DID?

giphy.gif

Back