2020 MLB Off Season Discussion: Free Agency LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope he has a legit reason for doing this

Yeah, I'm sure the mighty MLB department of investigations will absolutely get to the bottom of it...especially riding the momentum of the amazing way they handled the astros situation

Yeah, I'm sure the mighty MLB department of investigations will absolutely get to the bottom of it...especially riding the momentum of the amazing way they handled the astros situation

who gives a shit. Astros only won a piece of metal. Arozarena is just trying to take a piece of flesh.

Next year will be huge for him. Probably make or break.
Look watching him waddle when he ran was the comedy baseball needed, do you think I love King Gu Panda for how athletic he is? No, it’s cause he’s adorable.

Look watching him waddle when he ran was the comedy baseball needed, do you think I love King Gu Panda for how athletic he is? No, it’s cause he’s adorable.
The expectations for Vlad Jr are way higher than they ever were for Sandoval. Honestly anything less than .300/30/100 every year would be falling off the hype train.

The expectations for Vlad Jr are way higher than they ever were for Sandoval. Honestly anything less than .300/30/100 every year would be falling off the hype train.
At least panda handle playing third base for more than a season

At least panda handle playing third base for more than a season
Good point. Wonder if they'll try to put him back at third at some point.

Mark Buehrle, Torii Hunter, Tim Hudson and Barry Zito are first time HOF finalists.

It’s weird to see Hudson and Zito with no mention of Mark Mulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back