2020 MLB Off Season Discussion: Free Agency LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Padres going for it all. Some good prospects going to TB, but it's Snell so see how it goes. @TeTe thoughts on trade?

Damn. Padres going for it all. Some good prospects going to TB, but it's Snell so see how it goes. @TeTe thoughts on trade?
I think they did well. Mejia was probably the best prospect of the bunch but even he's been a disappointment so far.

If Lamet, Cleavinger, Davies, Snell and Paddock deliver next year that's going to be a tough rotation to beat.

I think they did well. Mejia was probably the best prospect of the bunch but even he's been a disappointment so far.

If Lamet, Cleavinger, Davies, Snell and Paddock deliver next year that's going to be a tough rotation to beat.

Clev is gonna be out this upcoming season with TJ surgery, unfortunately.

The Padres are going for it.

Good god Padres going hard

Did Snell force himself out? That's crazy

i wonder if he forced a trade because he was pissed at the manager for pulling him?

I think they've just cheap and rather sell high. Snell was on a bargain deal too so I just don't get it honestly.

Padres going all in. They're looking scary next year.

I think they've just cheap and rather sell high. Snell was on a bargain deal too so I just don't get it honestly.

Padres going all in. They're looking scary next year.
listening to talk radio tonight and they said he was pretty pissed and may have forced it

Damn Padres trying to get much better , tired of being little brother to the Dodgers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back