Elections 2020 General Election Thread: Trump or Biden - Who ya got? (Now with poll!)

Trump or Biden?

• Trump

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 66 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dudes over 70. Reagan lost a bunch off his fastball his last 2 years in office.
2024 can we get someone in their 50's, currently we have 2 guys that if the clock went out on their microwave they would have no clue how to reprogram it. It would just be blinking 12:00 forever.

Before this goes to the dump, I just want to say:

"Well that escalated quickly"

IF Bidens loses we have 4 more years of Globalist Jared running this country

Trump is a moderate you idiot. Literally what the dems were SUPPOSED to be during Clinton's time while he was signing away the working class the Dems used to pretend to care about. Trump doesn't play victim identity politics because THEY DO NOT MAKE SENSE AND ARE FKN STUPID LIES. It's a waste of time for absolutely anybody, and he hasn't perfected that type of lying because he hasn't made money off being a politician that does nothing the last 20-30-40 years.
I don't give a shit what the Dems were supposed to be. Why do you deflect his genocide by ripping apart the Dems? Also, do you think Biden will use lube on him?

Two dudes over 70. Reagan lost a bunch off his fastball his last 2 years in office.
2024 can we get someone in their 50's, currently we have 2 guys that if the clock went out on their microwave they would have no clue how to reprogram it. It would just be blinking 12:00 forever.
Who do you think has a bigger cock?

I don't give a shit what the Dems were supposed to be. Why do you deflect his genocide by ripping apart the Dems? Also, do you think Biden will use lube on him?

That is the response you should get when giving a Heavies troll attention.

Funny thing is, there are Liberals in here who actually agree with you, and think you're being sincere.

How's the poll looking? Oh,...
<6>

So.. You're being sarcastic? Ok. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back