Elections 2020 General Election Thread: Trump or Biden - Who ya got? (Now with poll!)

Trump or Biden?

• Trump

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 66 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Context matters.

Doing it in a harmless way, as in a jokingly matter, seems less callous. The definition never changes but in the matter that it’s delivered does make the ultimate difference.

I don’t know if that makes sense to you, but it does to me.

Speaking of TT, that is why I can laugh at that scene but somebody might be offended by it in 2020. Strange world.

If what you are suggesting is true, then everything non-pc has to be interpreted in an objective/same manner, but anything comedy-adjacent the audience usually dismisses the whole notion of semantics and objectivity of your argument.

Your context or your intent was to ridicule. That’s all there is to it.

You were not making a joke with your comments, so it kinda feels different.
You mean you were offended by my joke (maybe true but irrelevant). Or that my joke was mean spirited (definitely true).

But either interpretation would fail to reach the level of persuasive because the post I was responding to was an unprovoked intent to ridicule. So, in the context of that exchange - why is my response considered ridicule by you, as opposed to simply responding to another poster in kind? Or is courteous non-callous commentary only required of me? A turn the other cheek type deal.

Hypothetically, if someone attempts to ridicule me, should I simply accept such behavior, respond in kind, or just card them? What's your idea of best practices here?

Oh, it's very early and I admittedly have no real idea on the %. As far as states yes, I think he could win a couple/few of the handful that he lost by a sliver, though I also think he could potentially lose PA and maybe even another state that he won. It's very early.
Deep down, I expect him to beat Biden worse than he beat Hillary, though. In both the popular and electoral votes. We shall see.

OK, so you pretty much see it as a tossup, too.

Deep down, I expect him to beat Biden worse than he beat Hillary, though. In both the popular and electoral votes. We shall see.
I expect Biden to do Bette than Hillary despite the fact that Hillary is probably more competent and fit for the job than Sleepy Joe.

Trump via decent margin. Can't believe they actually found and nominated a canidate that's less inspiring and less motivating than freaking Hilary Clinton (how is that even possible ? lol)

1078250987-boondocksRiley500.jpg

Obama-00078-4628.jpg

I died when I saw your spoiler. <45><45><45>

I'm forced to agree.

Berniebros(as they are called) are always enthusiastic for their candidate and it would have been quite the battle for the Oval Office.

So i'm not exactly too upset that Bernie was given the shaft in favor of Biden.
Bernie could’ve stolen a lot of votes from Trump as he was willing to shake things up. Biden won’t be getting jack shit from those votes. Dude can’t even complete a sentence.

Trump via decent margin. Can't believe they actually found and nominated a canidate that's less inspiring and less motivating than freaking Hilary Clinton (how is that even possible ? lol)
Yeah it's pretty bad. He makes Mitt look far superior in contrast

@glenwo2 With the exception of Madmick and IrishThug, these mods are a bunch of retards and homosexuals.

One thing is for sure....

pan certainly is a master Wordsmith. <{dayum}>
Having a big vocabulary is nice, but it doesn't do any good if you have a bunch of fancy words, that make no sense. Eventually, you just realize, he doesn't know what he is talking about, because there is never a coherent thought.

I think Buttigeig was the best bet. He had was a good speaker and had a presidential demeanor about him. He would have done well in the debates. It would have looked like Obama vs McCain again.

The CCP Virus? Do you watch China Uncensored by any chance? Great show.

I've watched a couple of videos from that channel , but that's it. I first heard the term "CCP virus" on Steve Bannon's War Room: Pandemic. I've seen it used on The Epoch Times and Daily Caller websites as well. #CCPVirus
-
Committee on the Present Danger: China - https://PresentDangerChina.org/

Bannon WarRoom - Citizens of the American Republic - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVvSbEw0imVIT8hiDcNgcQ

All War Room Pandemic Episodes - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVvSbEw0imVIT8hiDcNgcQ/videos

Joe Biden stands up for China

-
Hunter Biden Still Listed As Board Member Of Chinese Company He Pledged To Resign From In October, Business Records Show --- https://DailyCaller.com/2020/04/14/Hunter-Biden-Chinese-Board-bhr-skaneateles/

We are stuck choosing between an old guy with sexual assault charges possibly looming over him and then there is the current dictator who is at this point one of the most prolific mass murderers in recent American history. Looking back it truly makes Hillary look like a fucking saint. How are the Biden soy boys coping and how's the Klan coping with mein fuhrer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back