Elections 2020 General Election Thread: Trump or Biden - Who ya got? (Now with poll!)

Trump or Biden?

• Trump

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 66 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mass murderer also has countless women saying he sexually assaulted them.

this question is so easy it isn’t even funny. If you still publicly support Donald trump you should take a bath with your toaster.

scathing commentary!

this is it, surely.

The mass murderer also has countless women saying he sexually assaulted them.

this question is so easy it isn’t even funny. If you still publicly support Donald trump you should take a bath with your toaster.
This is a very good point. I don't think Biden has nearly the list of confirmed kills. I will vote for him just for the sake of getting Trump the fuck out of there. I feel like when he leaves he should be forced to walk down the streets of Washington DC alone, primarily in the ghetto with his head hanging in shame as people point and laugh and throw tomatoes at his broke ass

This is a very good point. I don't think Biden has nearly the list of confirmed kills. I will vote for him just for the sake of getting Trump the fuck out of there. I feel like when he leaves he should be forced to walk down the streets of Washington DC alone, primarily in the ghetto with his head hanging in shame as people point and laugh and throw tomatoes at his broke ass
Biden, huh? The next 5 years are going to be very long for you, my friend. Enjoy. And remember, we're all in this together.

whoever Creepy Joe picks for VP will be POTUS within six months if he wins.
dude's got dementia and will wind up counting peas in his mashed potatoes while
waiting for tapioca.
Doy8VY5XoAA_XUS.jpg

we need a candidate who really leads with her bosom in it.

Last edited:
You're voting for the first woman president , so you'd better hope he picks a running mate that isn't a joke. Biden ain't lasting 4 years.

Is there even a question that Clinton would’ve done a better job here.

a smart high school kid going off to an Ivy League college would’ve done better than Trump.

You're voting for the first woman president , so you'd better hope he picks a running mate that isn't a joke. Biden ain't lasting 4 years.

Oh noooo woman. As if any woman picked as VP could fuck this country up worse than Donald

Imagine feeling good about supporting one of them <{Heymansnicker}>

We are stuck choosing between an old guy with sexual assault charges possibly looming over him and then there is the current dictator who is at this point one of the most prolific mass murderers in recent American history. Looking back it truly makes Hillary look like a fucking saint. How are the Biden soy boys coping and how's the Klan coping with mein fuhrer?

lol

We are stuck choosing between an old guy with sexual assault charges possibly looming over him and then there is the current dictator who is at this point one of the most prolific mass murderers in recent American history. Looking back it truly makes Hillary look like a fucking saint. How are the Biden soy boys coping and how's the Klan coping with mein fuhrer?
Trump is a moderate you idiot. Literally what the dems were SUPPOSED to be during Clinton's time while he was signing away the working class the Dems used to pretend to care about. Trump doesn't play victim identity politics because THEY DO NOT MAKE SENSE AND ARE FKN STUPID LIES. It's a waste of time for absolutely anybody, and he hasn't perfected that type of lying because he hasn't made money off being a politician that does nothing the last 20-30-40 years.

RiSoRq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back