Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v5: Primary Season Begins

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Tom Steyer (Entrepreneur)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are REALLY ramping it up because they know this is their last chance. Who was it that said that there was no media bias against Sanders again? That's simply impossible to claim now the mask is completely off.
Even the media admitted they were bias, but the bitter bad faith brigade will still deny it.

Nina Turner is my FUCKING spirit animal!!!

Want to see something sexy?

I find the best method is to just ride the waves…<Moves>

50% is our target for Super Tuesday

We get that and the primary is over. No compromises in a contested convention- it’s all ours. Nina Turner VP. All of it

Yeah I'd say that is clearly an outlier, but Sanders is still holding his lead nationally in the aggregate since the last debate and the 24/7 media hostility. I thought some of it would cut into his support more, but let's see what happens after SC. Super Tuesday will be crazy interesting.

That's the reason why the man is running right there. He just wanna have a good time.

Yeah I'd say that is clearly an outlier, but Sanders is still holding his lead nationally in the aggregate since the last debate and the 24/7 media hostility. I thought some of it would cut into his support more, but let's see what happens after SC. Super Tuesday will be crazy interesting.
I think it confirms what I've already suspected. The masses are actually becoming more adept at cutting through the MSM's bullshit spin.

I'm also aware that there are idiots who drink that stuff up but by and large, people aren't resonating with the trash they're being spoonfed.

We're not quite there yet, but it causes to be hopeful.

Even the media admitted they were bias, but the bitter bad faith brigade will still deny it.

You get how making these sorts of childish nicknames is the exact same thing as JVS does with "Berniebot/bros" and Trump does with....well, everything, yeah?

There was a good article somewhere, maybe The Nation, about how Steyer hasn't simply ad blitzed South Carolina, but has rather made a concerted effort to appeal to urban black communities in the state in a way that no other candidate has. The article specifically called out Buttigieg's campaign for being completely out of touch in that regard.

This is actually a decently balanced segment from CNN.

Just trying to confirm if this has no intention behind it.

It couldn't POSSIBLY be because a large voter turnout would benefit Sanders, could it?

Just trying to confirm if this has no intention behind it.

It couldn't POSSIBLY be because a large voter turnout would benefit Sanders, could it?

The Democratic Party invokes voter suppression

The overthrow is gonna be so sweet but a lot of work to do- beginning with tossing out to the gutter all of the establishment loons from their seats of power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back