/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1280px-Flag_of_Iowa.svg.png

Real Clear Politics
FiveThirtyEight Live Updates
Incoming Results

CBS Coverage

The race begins tonight and there are statistically high stakes here for the winner
Since 1972, the Iowa caucuses have had a 55% success rate at predicting which Democrat, and a 43% success rate at predicting which Republican will go on to win the nomination of their political party for president at that party's national convention

In seven of the last nine competitive Democratic primaries, the candidate who placed first in the Iowa caucuses went on to become the party's presidential nominee.

Past Winners

Last edited:
May it be the first of many defeats for ol angry Joe Biden.

If biden doesn't win. He won't have wins or any money. Could be out before south Carolina

Is no one else pumped for this? Primary season is on par with the World Cup more me

Dark horse Michael Bennett currently in first

I predict Bernie will take the first alignment. Interested in seeing how the second plays out, and also turnout. Looking like it could approach 2008 Obama level.

Initial entrance polls show a slightly older, more moderate/conservative group of voters showing up.

Via msnbc

I predict Bernie will take the first alignment. Interested in seeing how the second plays out, and also turnout. Looking like it could approach 2008 Obama level.

I’m wondering who drops out with a bad showing too. Like will Klobuchar or Pete drop if they don’t make 3

I’m wondering who drops out with a bad showing too. Like will Klobuchar or Pete drop if they don’t make 3
Klobuchar's having too much fun throwing staplers at her staff and eating salads with combs to drop out

Pete in 2nd among youngest voters. Interesting

2% more young people
6% more 65+

Than last election

I was legit trying to watch the coverage on CNN and MSNBC, but they both make my eyeballs bleed and my hair fall out. I just can't take it

Sad when you have to get your political information/news coverage from sherdog, but oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back