***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Augustin to the bucks is quiet good deal

He's a solid back up pg

Is this a good thing?

Brought in Capela, Dunn, Rondo, and Gallinari. Landry Fields comes in as an assistant GM. Took one of the better bigs in the draft. Atlanta is looking nice.

Brought in Capela, Dunn, Rondo, and Gallinari. Landry Fields comes in as an assistant GM. Took one of the better bigs in the draft. Atlanta is looking nice.

Rondo is a defensive upgrade? Maybe come playoff time, if he's not injured.

Rondo is a defensive upgrade? Maybe come playoff time, if he's not injured.
Over Teague and Trae, definitely. After trading Teague and possibly losing Bembry in the coming weeks, they made a good move here.

Over Teague and Trae, definitely. After trading Teague and possibly losing Bembry in the coming weeks, they made a good move here.

I don't watch Atlanta, but I'll be shocked if at the end of the year the fans are happy with his contract.

You mean 5th ring.

lmao @ Zero FMVP FiTP
5th? He won two in miami and one in cleveland. Wait do you consider this past seasons NIT finals a real ring? LMAO. Wow just wow.

Lol at counting finals mvps. Do you count pro bowl mvps as well?

Yeah, 7.5M does seem a bit steep when guys like Dwight are signing for vet minimums.

His true value will be mentoring Young. Even at 20 mpg he'll break down. Hell, after months off he still missed the Portland series this year. I predict at least one broken hand and one leg injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back