***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
John wall requests a trade after hearing he was in russ trade talks.

LMAO GOOD LUCK

Shit's so confusing. Can't imaging setting up all the parameters on a spreadsheet. :eek:

What do you think is gonna happen with KCP?
Signs pointing to him coming back but who fucking knows any more? Lol

Signs pointing to him coming back but who fucking knows any more? Lol

Maybe. My guess is a sign and trade somewhere. Unless KCP's pricing himself out of everyone's market. Lakers still need another big body since McGee is only good for 15-20 mins/game.

Shit's so confusing. Can't imaging setting up all the parameters on a spreadsheet. :eek:

What do you think is gonna happen with KCP?
They better sign him otherwise they’ll be starting some bum.

They better sign him otherwise they’ll be starting some bum.

KCP was a bench player until Bradley opted out of the bubble. Give AB the two year deal he's seeking and Matthews starting at the 2. Schroder and Caruso off the bench. THT for depth.

But yeah, if he walks for nothing that would suck.

Pretty shitty by my lakes.

Dwight jumped the gun then got butthurt and signed elsewhere. Seems more like it just goes to show that dude's a knucklehead. Now that he's got his ring he'll probably reinflate his ego and won't be the same player he was for this one brief season.

Dwight jumped the gun then got butthurt and signed elsewhere. Seems more like it just goes to show that dude's a knucklehead. Now that he's got his ring he'll probably reinflate his ego and won't be the same player he was for this one brief season.
The point is why make an offer if you need ownerships approval. Then make him wait to hear back. Seems pretty shitty.

The point is why make an offer if you need ownerships approval. Then make him wait to hear back. Seems pretty shitty.

I hear ya'. To me it sounds like they didn't want him back. Rob needs to check with Jeanie to bring Dwight back on a minimum deal? That doesn't add up. Maybe Rob thought Dwight coming back was solid and didn't think he needed to address it when there was a lot more pressing wheeling and dealing to be done. Could be if Trez fell through they would divvy up the MLE between Howard and Morris.

Aside from that, as it stands, it appears the Lakers can offer KCP about 10 million and still meet the roster minimum of 13 players and still leave room for a buyout guy later. I'm unsure though now with AB. Can they resign him over the cap with the 20% raise without his bird rights? If not, then I guess the timing of everything comes into play. Might be why AD is holding out on his max deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back