***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc going from the 5th seed to a top 3 pick.

Their Seattle curse continues. I mean 0 rings with the likes of Durant , Harden , Westbrook as main attackers on your Roster at one point with Ibaka and Adam's in supporting roles , they need to do a 30 for 30 on that missed Opportunity.

Well Howard has his ring so now he can Pad his stats on a do nothing team to close out his career. At least Harrell isa high energy guy who rebounds and runs the floor well.

Well Howard has his ring so now he can Pad his stats on a do nothing team to close out his career. At least Harrell isa high energy guy who rebounds and runs the floor well.
why hating on Dwight? He played very well for lakers all season long and kept a positive attitude when his minutes dropped in playoffs. He wanted to be back but lakers chose to move on. As a laker fan, I wish him the best.

Anyone else think the Rockets are potentially a dangerous team with adding Christian Wood and making some more tweaks to the roster. They were playing Jeff Green and PJ Tucker at Center before. I would maybe start the season with everyone.

cHeat really going all in on 2021 cap space. Better not come back to besmirch them in the ass lol

Couldn’t be more thrilled with my mans Dragon’s team-friendly deal tho. Just need Bae Crowder to follow suit now. Gonna be a tough sell since he’s never been paid but his options really narrowed last night

Last edited:
But he doesn’t rebound.

That Hayward contract:

{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back