Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Pipo call into Finebaum on Monday?

Oh shit, TD jump pass.
These Zona helmets are legit.

Is that the semi retarded old hispanic guy on Le Batard's show?
That’s Papi. Pipo is a character one of the younger guys play that’s a Miami fan dialed up to 11 with a Scarface accent

That’s Papi. Pipo is a character one of the younger guys play that’s a Miami fan dialed up to 11 with a Scarface accent
I haven't listened to PAWL in a long time. Just ain't the same without Tammy.

This has been a fun game.

So how about that Arizona @ Hawaii game that just started?

source.gif
Arizona couldn't handle that Mountain West prowess

That Florida/Miami game was hard to watch. Sloppy as shit.

Will Pipo call into Finebaum on Monday?
I wanna listen today. I thought Florida would beat the Patriots according to all of their callers.

I’m guessing there will be lots of excuses.

Last edited:
I saw that. I don’t put much stock in it, but ok.

This is a kind of random but on my flight yesterday, from Copenhagen to Munich, a US senator from Alabama was on the same flight (he was actually right in front of me boarding the plane). His name appears on a bunch of athletic stuff at the University Alabama --- maybe at Auburn as well.

This is a kind of random but on my flight yesterday, from Copenhagen to Munich, a US senator from Alabama was on the same flight (he was actually right in front of me boarding the plane). His name appears on a bunch of athletic stuff at the University Alabama --- maybe at Auburn as well.
Was it Charles Barkley ?

Hmmmm, hear anything good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back