• Gumps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SCLSU Mud Dogs

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all ever seen Year of the Bull? It's a documentary about high school football in Miami-Dade. Imagine coaches running up and tackling their players during practice nowadays.

The star player eventually went to UF but got kicked out of school for throwing a keg at another student at a party.

Comcast doesn't have the ACCN.

<26>

Clemson is gonna destroy GT tonight but I can still feel the football in the air right now
giphy.gif

I love college football

go Vols, roll tide and the Seminoles
bulldogs, war eagle, a green-eyed gator that's barely legal

Looking forward to Uconn possibly getting their only win of the year tonight vs Wagner. All they have to do to improve is hold them to under 600 yards and 50 points, which is what the defense historically fucking averaged giving up per game last season. I wish I were a fairweather fan so I wouldn't have to torment myself with this nonsense.

[<dunn]

Other teams have turnover chains and belts, GT has a turnover whiteboard <Lmaoo>

Dark dark days in LA

Looks like we dodged a bullet with Chip. He can't recruit worth a shit without that Nike money.

Looks like we dodged a bullet with Chip. He can't recruit worth a shit without that Nike money.
He’s just cashing checks while being hated by his players.

They got screwed by the refs. lol @Foster

I would like to state for the record that I no longer follow or support UConn football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back