• Gumps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SCLSU Mud Dogs

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a 5 win season. If the O-line provides some protection and opens holes, and they squeeze wins out of a couple of close games, it could be a 7 win season :eek:

Anyone planning on going to any games this year? The only game I might get to is Michigan - Ohio state.

My 10 year reunion at Cal. Going up for homecoming against Oregon State. Probably go to the game against UCLA too since it's right down the street.

tenor.gif

Hopefully Clay Helton is left at the tarmac before the season ends.

Hopefully Clay Helton is left at the tarmac before the season ends.

Think his biggest issue was bringing in a crappy staff. No offense to Tee Martin, but he was only in the position he was in because he was a good recruiter. Callaway was a fuckin disaster as O line coach. I'm gonna miss Udeze, but the d line played below what they should have last year.

Think his biggest issue was bringing in a crappy staff. No offense to Tee Martin, but he was only in the position he was in because he was a good recruiter. Callaway was a fuckin disaster as O line coach. I'm gonna miss Udeze, but the d line played below what they should have last year.
Man, it would be best and clean out the house. JT getting the nod at QB is questionable so I hope Harrell can do something with the offense this season.

I must really be missing something with Oregon. I get Herbert, but I'm not sold on Cristobal.

Man, it would be best and clean out the house. JT getting the nod at QB is questionable so I hope Harrell can do something with the offense this season.

I don't think one bad season should be enough to fire him after having 2 very successful ones. USC has been in coaching purgatory for 10 years now. I don't wanna be another Miami or Nebraska.

Brian Kelly looked like he was done after 2016, but overhauled his staff and has been successful for the last two years.

Game time bitches

Fun story my cousin just told me. Bo Nix's dad Patrick was a WR coach at Charleston southern when my cousin was there. Bo was in 5th grade at the time. Charleston Southern also played against Miami in 2008 when Patrick was the OC at Miami. Small world

I don't think one bad season should be enough to fire him after having 2 very successful ones. USC has been in coaching purgatory for 10 years now. I don't wanna be another Miami or Nebraska.

Brian Kelly looked like he was done after 2016, but overhauled his staff and has been successful for the last two years.
I just dont think Helton knows what hes doing. Some of the decisions like placing Fink and Sears at the bottom of the QB roster just have me tilted. It feels like the staff wants to keep the Mater Dei pipeline open and want Sears to transfer out.

I just dont think Helton knows what hes doing. Some of the decisions like placing Fink and Sears at the bottom of the QB roster just have me tilted. It feels like the staff wants to keep the Mater Dei pipeline open and want Sears to transfer out.

Sears might have told him that he's transferring if he's not the starting QB. Fink too. If that's the case then it's better to put them at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back