2018 PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass e-mails are lame, I agree.

Please let me know how I can earn your vote.
Is this how your administration will be ran? Cronies do things in the background for you while the official slogan is the opposite ?

What to do when you hate all the candidates except one but the one who doesnt sends mass emails which are lame.
@phunky "Kill yourself"

giphy.gif

Just busting yer balls. Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself when I get in a mood.

Is this how your administration will be ran? Croney's do things in the background for you while the official slogan is the opposite ?
I wouldn't say that exactly. I'd say the top guy is all ears and ready to hear your concerns, but also recognizes the need to delegate at times.

@N13 I see you looking, brotha! Cast that vote! We need your support!

Yes, that's the guy. I would have guessed unit, but he was shown with nothing to provide any context that would allow me to judge his size so maybe he's a manlet. I did detect kind of a chip on his shoulder.

He was pretty big back in the day, still is.

henry-rollins-deadlift.jpg

He's kind of a renaissance man. Actor, Comedian/public speaker, activist, musician...

He kind of does it all. Impressive dude.

I saw him on a live speaking tour. Super interesting guy who has seen a ton of shit and has an interesting perspective on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back