2018 PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's the guy. I would have guessed unit, but he was shown with nothing to provide any context that would allow me to judge his size so maybe he's a manlet. I did detect kind of a chip on his shoulder.
If you don’t know who he is, check out some videos. He’s kinda out there. But he probably was a decent front man.

@Cubo de Sangre had my vote until he sassed me after all the hard work I did to promote him and sink one of his close competitors, @Lowmanproblems. He's gonna have to work a bit harder this round, if he wants to steal my actual vote away from @JamesRussler.

I knew you took that the wrong way. You were lighting up my notifications by tagging me into every post you made in the thread. There wasn't any point though since I was reading the thread. I'm sorry my ball-busting bothered you, regardless of your vote.

Yes, that's the guy. I would have guessed unit, but he was shown with nothing to provide any context that would allow me to judge his size so maybe he's a manlet. I did detect kind of a chip on his shoulder.

He's kind of a renaissance man. Actor, Comedian/public speaker, activist, musician...

He kind of does it all. Impressive dude.

5'9" = manlet!

A wizard? What kind of wizard are you referring to?
The kind with big sleeves.

He's kind of a renaissance man. Actor, Comedian/public speaker, activist, musician...

Well know liberal.

Hyper masculine.

Big dick energy.

Es normal.

Last edited:
I knew you took that the wrong way. You were lighting up my notifications by tagging me into every post you made in the thread. There wasn't any point though since I was reading the thread. I'm sorry my ball-busting bothered you, regardless of your vote.

th

+juan for Rollins. He's a weird dude, works unbelievably hard too. He's the kind of weirdo we need.

What to do when you hate all the candidates except one but the one who doesnt sends mass emails which are lame.

What to do when you hate all the candidates except one but the one who doesnt sends mass emails which are lame.

Vote the one that isnt lame.

Check him out in He Never Died. Very underrated Low Budget film

Mass e-mails are lame, I agree.

Please let me know how I can earn your vote.

My anti @luckyshot memes / gifs:

6jCD7cM.png

H9nxFWn.gif

RjhlYtK.gif

i4EQAqN.gif

QONaKMp.gif

Aim higher,
For a better today,
For a better tomorrow,
#Vote4Jim

When you suck at words, reuse the same gifs over and over. It is your best strategy, you should stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back