2018 PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to plenty of parties and worked at numerous bars, always prevented shit like that when I saw it.

The fact that you're justifying it as "real parties and real world" is fucked. Shit happens in the real world and you step up to address it, not see it and let it slide

Delete

But you know the Homer Homies will not stop. Even with the guy making light of what he did in this very thread

If they want to use my voters against me they're just shitting on forum members to shit on me. Goes to show what I've been saying about that elitist attitude. The point's been made that it's a poor strategy, so if they want to keep it up let 'em.

giphy.gif

Clearly you haven’t been to any real college type parties. I saw shit I wish I never saw and wasn’t confident enough at the time to step in. Let’s remember I was 17-18 at the time. Now? Different story but back then I didn’t have the guts to take on 15 guys. Sorry, I’m clearly no where near as tough as you

Respect to the honesty.

FTR, I have seen guys slip things in girls drinks. Twice in my life. It happened to a girl I was dating at a frat party my freshman year of college. We (the guys with her and her friends) decided to leave rather than start a fight. I specifically remember that it was the [fraternity name redacted] and they were apparently renowned for drugging/date rape. They even had some rape-related nickname that I can't recall right now.

I saw it happen a second time at a bar when I was about 23. It was to a random girl and both myself and my friend saw it happen. I called the guy out and he was thrown out of the bar. It happened too fast for me to think to tell the bouncers to restrain him so the cops could be called. I wouldn't be surprised if @Gregolian had seen similar things as a bouncer.

So you're not going to defend your statement?

Again, I didn't say he was innocent. I said you were lying. Which you were. And now you're running like a little bitch.

He did not. He extricated himself from the situation.

You have got to be the most idiotic member on this entire sub forum. You just admitted to being a pussy, a fraud, and a downright cowardly man. You witnessed women get drugged and did nothing? It even happened to a girl you were dating? "We left rather than startt a fight"

What does this even mean? You decided to leave a girl vulnerable rather than stand up? You're a fucking piece of shit. You even stated that you knew these guys were rapists, they even had a rape like name for their club, and you still attended. KO. Game over. Reply to me I dare you.

What a shameless fucking bitch you are. Congrats I'm triggered.

I didn't lie bub

Imo if you see a girl get drugged secretly at a party and do nothing you are enabling her rape. Sorry that is a crazy position

Congrats on you deciding to also not turn in date rape druggers after witnessing it. I now understand why you so vehemitely defend it

This has to be a joke or a troll job. These guys, back to back are admitting they watched women get drugged.

@Trotsky even admits he left 'instead of making a fight'

@Trotsky You are a loser. I mean that. You have failed as a man, you let women get raped in your vicinity with prior knowledge (Their name their history, you still attended the party) Saw it happen, and rallied your 'boys' to leave

fuckin hell im officially triggered. You fuckin pieces of shit.

Tbh, as someone here for entertainment purposes first and foremost, this whole tangent has me leaning toward a last minute @Clippy endorsement
Careful, some of these guys take this real seriously. You know who I'm talking about...

If they want to use my voters against me they're just shitting on forum members to shit on me. Goes to show what I've been saying about that elitist attitude. The point's been made that it's a poor strategy, so if they want to keep it up let 'em.

It's not a strategy and there is no they/we.

It's just me. I'm the elitist pointing out all the shit birds in your flock.

Between those winners and the group you'll inherit from Russler (Hognoxious, GSM, Whippy McGee, lfd, Seaside), there should be some concern for any rational person as to why they're attracting that kind of company. You're welcome to point out the equal amount of equally bad posters on the other side.

This is getting so good.

Come in here and see that the thread has moved a good 20 pages since last visit. See "Zebby" and stories of girls getting drugged, and just know where this thread has gone.

Onto the next round, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back