2018 PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all but one were smart enough to stop defending him when he started making jokes about it

Zebbys has been here years. He did his role. He has delivered fully. He played the three stooges like none of us could have asked for. No trolling, no jokes, he set them up for a failure they would admit to.

@Trotsky You're a pathetic man. Ignore me and we go from there. You fuckin piece of shit.

The next and final round will begin at 10:30PM EST (approx 50 minutes from now). Results of Round 4 will be posted shortly.

The next and final round will begin at 10:30PM EST (approx 50 minutes from now). Results of Round 4 will be posted shortly.

Fuck a next round, let's discuss the guys allowing women to be drugged.

Zebbys has been here years. He did his role. He has delivered fully. He played the three stooges like none of us could have asked for. No trolling, no jokes, he set them up for a failure they would admit to.

@Trotsky You're a pathetic man. Ignore me and we go from there. You fuckin piece of shit.

Don't get so worked up. I understand it but we need calm and calculated Sketch

Don't get so worked up. I understand it but we need calm and calculated Sketch

Calm as ever. Amazing to see the forum get to read what I've known for years.

Well ,we know @Trotsky would allow it, at least to avoid a fight.
I wish I had the good fortune to see something like that and then have the intestinal fortitude to split in order to avoid a fight. Can't say it enough! HE TOOK A STAND!

LUCKYSHOT/FAWLTY 2019!

WE NEED YOUR WIVES/SISTERS/MOTHERS IN THIS PARTY!

Real talk though. I knew a girl in her 20s that was raped while in High School. It tormented her years later. I don't think as men we can even fathom what this does to a female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back