2018 PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be a joke or a troll job. These guys, back to back are admitting they watched women get drugged.

@Trotsky even admits he left 'instead of making a fight'

@Trotsky You are a loser. I mean that. You have failed as a man, you let women get raped in your vicinity with prior knowledge (Their name their history, you still attended the party) Saw it happen, and rallied your 'boys' to leave

I'm assuming he left the party with the girl he knew.

I'm sort of speechless at what's happened here though. It's absolutely amazing Trots is still defending this guy when the dude has made light of what happened in this very thread. The same way the guy did in the prior thread

If it makes him feel better to believe everyone else is crazy and unreasonable. So be it

Come in here and see that the thread has moved a good 20 pages since last visit. See "Zebby" and stories of girls getting drugged, and just know where this thread has gone.

Onto the next round, shall we?

We still have 10 mins, @Lead demands his laws be fulfilled, regardless of if there is a point to them or not.

It's not a strategy and there is no they/we.

It's just me. I'm the elitist pointing out all the shit birds in your flock.

Between those winners and the group you'll inherit from Russler (Hognoxious, GSM, Whippy McGee, lfd, Seaside), there should be some concern for any rational person as to why they're attracting that kind of company. You're welcome to point out the equal amount of equally bad posters on the other side.

Sup pussy. You seen girls get drugged and did nothing? you fuckin bitch,

?If I seen that it's stabs to the face. Fuck people can die over that. You left the party. To avoid a fight? hahah

Reply to me or it get's worse for you pussy

Coward. @Jack V Savage You condoned it too with your posts. You guys just uped this in the wrong way

God damn this is a bad play. Fuck all that shit. You failed as men. Men protect women and chidlren. @Trotsky failed as a man.

I get that Fawly cant do shit he's the size of a child. Jack has disabilities. What's @Trotsky excuse?

It's not a strategy and there is no they/we.

It's just me. I'm the elitist pointing out all the shit birds in your flock.

Between those winners and the group you'll inherit from Russler (Hognoxious, GSM, Whippy McGee, lfd, Seaside), there should be some concern for any rational person as to why they're attracting that kind of company. You're welcome to point out the equal amount of equally bad posters on the other side.

LUCKYSHOT/FAWLTY 2019!!

AIN'T A REAL PARTY UNLESS BITCHES GET DRUGGED!!

I'm assuming he left the party with the girl he knew.

I'm sort of speechless at what's happened here though. It's absolutely amazing Trots is still defending this guy when the dude has made light of what happened in this very thread. The same way the guy did in the prior thread

If it makes him feel better to believe everyone else is crazy and unreasonable. So be it

What's funny about the whole thing, is that I don't even believe Zebby. His claim about seeing girls getting drugged, was merely trying to normalize the outrageous lies levied at Kavanaugh. It totally backfired, and he's too stubborn to admit he was bullshitting to try and lend credibility to the Kavanaugh accusations.

What is really amazing, is that the tribalism is so strong with some in here, that they've come to his defense.

2 minutes...

lmao wut

Are we drinking? Because if we're drinking, I should be drinking

Have a drink, old friend. For fuck sake, how the mighty have fallen, for what?

Sup pussy. You seen girls get drugged and did nothing? you fuckin bitch,

?If I seen that it's stabs to the face. Fuck people can die over that. You left the party. To avoid a fight? hahah

Reply to me or it get's worse for you pussy

Coward. @Jack V Savage You condoned it too with your posts. You guys just uped this in the wrong way

God damn this is a bad play. Fuck all that shit. You failed as men. Men protect women and chidlren. @Trotsky failed as a man.

I get that Fawly cant do shit he's the size of a child. Jack has disabilities. What's @Trotsky excuse?

Man. I shouldn't. But this made me literally laugh out loud at the end

What's funny about the whole thing, is that I don't even believe Zebby. His claim about seeing girls getting drugged, was merely trying to normalize the outrageous lies levied at Kavanaugh. It totally backfired, and he's too stubborn to admit he was bullshitting to try and lend credibility to the Kavanaugh accusations.

What is really amazing, is that the tribalism is so strong with some in here, that they've come to his defense.

2 minutes...

These guys watched women get drugged and did nothing. @Trotsky said he left to avoid a fight AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Man. I shouldn't. But this made me literally laugh out loud at the end

@Fawlty and @Jack V Savage are in their 40's and very small. They can't do anything.

Shit, I know about @Trotsky too. He's also a weak pussy. But fuck, he had some numbers (Friends) and left the party? Well, ok, that's the end of it. That cant be condoned.

2 minutes...

Yea. I also think this. A few of us actually said such in the original thread.

I'm being told I've been sucked in by a troll(zebby) account

Yea. I also think this. A few of us actually said such in the original thread.

I'm being told I've been sucked in by a troll(zebby) account

I won't say much but @zebby23 played them and dragged them into this.

@Fawlty and @Jack V Savage are in their 40's and very small. They can't do anything.

Shit, I know about @Trotsky too. He's also a weak pussy. But fuck, he had some numbers (Friends) and left the party? Well, ok, that's the end of it. That cant be condoned.

Begs the question. How many young men would turn a blind eye to young girls being drugged and raped to avoid confrontation or just simply fit in with the cool dudes at the REAL parties

We need a poll

These guys watched women get drugged and did nothing. @Trotsky said he left to avoid a fight AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

I'd be shocked if there was an ounce of truth to any of these claims. They're just sticking up for their boy(at ANY cost). The only people who witnessed this kind of shit and did nothing, were friends of the people doing it, or involved in doing it. This is scumbag, on the down low stuff. Not blatant party tricks for everyone to see.

I'd be shocked if there was an ounce of truth to any of these claims. They're just sticking up for their boy. The only people who witnessed this kind of shit and did nothing, were friends of the people doing it, or involved in doing it. This is scumbag, on the down low stuff. Not blatant party tricks for everyone to see.

That;s what has me fuckin going like this. I bet they knew and allowed it.

Begs the question. How many young men would turn a blind eye to young girls being drugged and raped to avoid confrontation or just simply fit in with the cool dudes at the REAL parties

We need a poll

Well ,we know @Trotsky would allow it, at least to avoid a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back