Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

When you take into account the economy and how well it continues to do, this is a blow out.

Exactly. Not to mention many of the republicans endorsed by Trump lost in states and districts won by Trump. It was a bloodbath

B5FyI0Z.jpg
67d5a3ea-9afe-4c28-91c0-2a8ea77457b0

Georgia violating the Civil Rights Act in 2018
Federal judge finds Georgia county violated Civil Rights Act by rejecting ballots

A federal judge on Tuesday found that Gwinnett County violated the Civil Rights Act in its handling of absentee ballots during last week's midterm elections, a ruling that will likely delay the overall vote tally in the state's tight gubernatorial race.

U.S. District Judge Leigh Martin May wrote in a 17-page order that the county was found to be acting in violation of the Civil Rights Act with its rejection of absentee ballots solely on the basis of an omitted or incorrect birth year.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...county-violated-civil-rights-act-by-rejecting

Sinema won because she supported healthcare and painted McSally as someone who would end healthcare for pre-exiting conditions, which is true. The funny thing is that McSally started showing ads on tv that said she would support healthcare for people with pre-existing conditions.

I live in west Phoenix, it’s pretty conservative here but it’s surrounded by Glendale and suburban Phoenix which are pretty liberal but nothing Republicans couldn’t get through. I thought Sinema ran a perfect campaign. Trump and McSally were not prepared for Sinema. McCains death also played a big part in her winning imo.

It is what it is. I even e-mailed the AZ GOP to ask if they were trying to suppress my vote. The Chairman actually replied back lol

Sinema won because she supported healthcare and painted McSally as someone who would end healthcare for pre-exiting conditions, which is true. The funny thing is that McSally started showing ads on tv that said she would support healthcare for people with pre-existing conditions.

I live in west Phoenix, it’s pretty conservative here but it’s surrounded by Glendale and suburban Phoenix which are pretty liberal but nothing Republicans couldn’t get through. I thought Sinema ran a perfect campaign. Trump and McSally were not prepared for Sinema. McCains death also played a big part in her winning imo.

It is what it is. I even e-mailed the AZ GOP to ask if they were trying to suppress my vote. The Chairman actually replied back lol

Makes sense. Only saw some ads but seemed like Sinema was running on issues like healthcare while McSally was shouting about ISIS and sending out mailers with nukes being dropped on AZ. Don’t think people are motivated much by the later.

Back