Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

Looks like Sinema has it in AZ.

Her lead is now up to 49.6% to 48.1% and the 160,000 ballots remaining to be counted are from Maricopa County, home to Phoenix, where Sinema is already leading by 46,000 votes.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/11/arizona-senate-race-mcsally-sinema-983481

This has been an exciting race that was called too early-- and it looks like, incorrectly-- for the GOP.

No matter how it goes though, can we all just take a moment of bipartisan comity and recognize the fact that Krysten Sinema would bring some excellent assets to Washington:

Kyrsten-Sinema-Wants-You-To-Know-She%E2%80%99s-Not-A-Progressive-960x503.jpeg

Blitzer-Arizona-Primary.jpg

Sinema-at%20mic_1533848328692.jpg_94570815_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Thank God Trump ran Flake and Sanford out of Congress lol

Gotta love that Trump turned pretty much a sure thing (Flake being reelected) and got the first Dem to the AZ senate in like 30 years.

Very much enjoying the conservacucks melting down when they still control 3 power branches.

Blue tsunami?

Republicans going to end up 2 seats (net) in the senate. With the way the map was this election which was in their favor bigly it was a blue wave if not a tsunami
Not really..
structural_penalty_and_approval_rating.0.png

> Republican lost the house
> Republicans lost EIGHT governors races they held
> progressive policies like restoring voting rights to felons and medical marijuana passed in red states

The only desperation is from hacks like you.

Lol this fucking idiot. Still going strong?

> Republican lost the house
> Republicans lost EIGHT governors races they held
> progressive policies like restoring voting rights to felons and medical marijuana passed in red states

The only desperation is from hacks like you.
Sorry you are so sour Eddy. The fact is that most first term presidents suffer WAY worse losses than this. It is historic, but the surprising thing is how little the democrats gained.

It should have been a fucking blow-out.

Start a go-fund-me and I'll donate 2 bucks for bag of ice you can sit on. It does wonders for puffy, irritated lips..

Sorry you are so sour Eddy. The fact is that most first term presidents suffer WAY worse losses than this. It is historic, but the surprising thing is how little the democrats gained.

It should have been a fucking blow-out.

Start a go-fund-me and I'll donate 2 bucks for bag of ice you can sit on. It does wonders for puffy, irritated lips..
When you take into account the economy and how well it continues to do, this is a blow out.

Back