2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

What is with Packers players being kinda dumbshits the last two offseasons?

What is with Packers players being kinda dumbshits the last two offseasons?

He could have just asked his girlfriend if she packed any instead of if she remembered to pack them.

I am also biased against LAX. Traveling back from a work trip, I posted on Facebook "LAX is a complete shithole. Let her swim." or something like that....and not even 30 minutes later I was in a room watching them go through my luggage and groping my junk. LA is a dump.

Welp looks like we're all on the same page lol

Lol honestly I don’t really care. Stupid and illegal for sure, but harmless. When I saw “Packers player arrested” this morning it could have been a lot worse

I mean, for those of us who could give a shit less whether he makes the roster.....shrug

I would have preferred to keep Janis over Davis anyways.

I am also biased against LAX. Traveling back from a work trip, I posted on Facebook "LAX is a complete shithole. Let her swim." or something like that....and not even 30 minutes later I was in a room watching them go through my luggage and groping my junk. LA is a dump.
After that groping I woulda posted on FB again:
"LAX really is a shithole"

Why do they even ask anyone if they have explosives?

Why do they even ask anyone if they have explosives?
If you're traveling with ammo I could get it. There's packing requirements when you travel with ammunition or a rifle/pistol.

The gag is, if Mr. Rodgers made that joke to Danica, the girl at the counter woulda just laughed and waved them through.

Somebody call Bennett and Bennett.

Sign em all and let god (Pettine) sort em out

...because even now the CB situation blows ass

Sign em all and let god (Pettine) sort em out

...because even now the CB situation blows ass
I'll admit I am tentatively excited to see if Pettine can make Matthews, Perry, Mo, and them productive this year.

I think our CB situation would look better if we had a decent pass rush to help them. As it is we don't... QBs have all damn day to throw.

I'm excited as fuck. Blake Martinez aka The Captain Of The Defense loves him, so now I do too. We struck gold with him

That said I don't think there's enough talent in the CB position so far to make anyone look good

I'm excited as fuck. Blake Martinez aka The Captain Of The Defense loves him, so now I do too. We struck gold with him

That said I don't think there's enough talent in the CB position so far to make anyone look good
Be nice to see Ryan take the jump that Martinez took last year

Back