2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

He's still better than all of the current cbs combined, so, fuck it, I'm in

He's still better than all of the current cbs combined, so, fuck it, I'm in
Pretty sad when you think about it. Though I'd be interested to see how King is in what will be his second season.

Here we go;
Report: Aaron Rodgers Frustrated, Emotional over Packers' Lack of Communication
When it comes to making personnel moves, organizations have been known to consult the face of their franchise.

That hasn't been the case with the Green Bay Packers and quarterback Aaron Rodgers this offseason, though. That lack of communication is reportedly causing tension.

In recent months, the team cut ties with longtime receiver Jordy Nelson and quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt. They did so without discussing matters with Rodgers, which has left the signal-caller "frustrated" and "emotional," according to Yahoo Sports' Charles Robinson.

"Both of those decisions [with Nelson and Van Pelt] were made without him," one league source close to Rodgers told Robinson. "In both situations, he had no influence with [the front office] before anything went down."

The team would be wise to do everything it can to make the two-time NFL MVP happy. The Super Bowl XLV MVP has just two years remaining onhis deal. Upsetting him risks the possibility of his not giving them a hometown discount or even negotiating an extension at all.

Green Bay has to do what it believes is best for the organization. If they continue to keep Rodgers in the dark, though, the Packers risk angering one of the league's best players—and that could prove costly.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The Packers might have lost the chance for a home team discount by impressing upon Aaron Rodgers that this isn't a family, it's a business. There is no reason not to be the highest paid player in the league.

Notice NONE of this is coming from Rodgers mouth though?

Last thing I saw HIM say was "trust the process, there has been communication from both sides" in regards to his next contract.

He's sniping here and there because he's an emotional guy that feels slighted every time the wind blows. That's also what makes him great. It whatever

but yeah, it's a business, and thus demanding a billion dollars chokes the team's payroll

Also it being a business should've been evident when got the job due to a shitshow with his predecessor

Here we go;
Report: Aaron Rodgers Frustrated, Emotional over Packers' Lack of Communication

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The Packers might have lost the chance for a home team discount by impressing upon Aaron Rodgers that this isn't a family, it's a business. There is no reason not to be the highest paid player in the league.

He isn't referencing what you posted at Bleacher Report but still

but he did not come across Tuesday as disgruntled, instead referring multiple times to being “professional” about it all in preparation for a new season. As for being part of conversations about such moves, Rodgers said that’s not a question for him.

“That’s the toughest part about the whole thing, losing guys over the years, the Jordys, the James Jones, the A.J. Hawks, the John Kuhns, Julius Peppers, the guys you get close to,” he said. “Again, those are team decisions.

Read more: http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...3a7-3b42-45c3-871b-d0fef775051a#ixzz5CxxRabrt

Sounds more sad than disgruntled or annoyed.

Rodgers biggest plus was he likes what he does. Part of enjoying something is enjoying the people you do it with. When a person stops enjoying what they do it usually isn't long before they stop doing it. He's worth 30 million and could live comfortably on that. He has said he wants to play until he's 40 even if he has to go to another team to do that. Aaron seems to be enjoying his travels with Danica. He might find something he enjoys more than football.

It would be in the Packers interest to make him feel like he belongs there as an important part of the team. After last season, it's very clear that Rodgers is the team. Maybe McCarthy blames Van Pelt for Hundley's troubles last season and he needed a new quarterback coach. Is Cignetti an upgrade or just someone McCarthy was familiar with and available when the Giants let him go?

To me, it appears that McCarthy is surrounding himself with cast off coaches.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Now that I've read his statements, it's clear what all of this is - a non story put together by writers in need of a story in the off-season

I have no idea what you're talking about. Now that I've read his statements, it's clear what all of this is - a non story put together by writers in need of a story in the off-season
It's BleacherReport scraping the bottom of the barrel until the draft.

Ding ding ding. Seems sad about losing guys but acknowledges what it is.

So Jimmy will be worth a shit this year in fantasy and we aren’t limited to Ertz or Gronk?

Jimmy Graham - 850 yards 11 TD's.

Book it.

He’s still one of the highest paid TEs in the league lol, not like he’s making peanuts now to play here

Going to be fun to have a beast TE though, it’s been awhile

Rodgers stuff is not a big deal imo

No interest in Dez. I’d rather they have just kept Jordy if they’re going to pay a declining WR thats good in the redzone. Probably gonna use the draft to take one, preferably someone with speed

Rodgers stuff is not a big deal imo

No interest in Dez. I’d rather they have just kept Jordy if they’re going to pay a declining WR thats good in the redzone. Probably gonna use the draft to take one, preferably someone with speed

Dez on a one year deal would help for other immediate draft needs and shore up the WR position for a year. We could go Pass Rush, Corner, ILB and offensive tackle with the first 4 picks, while holding off on drafting a WR until the mid rounds. Then Let's say Yancey and Clark take a leap next year and draft a WR in the second round in the 2019 draft. Profit.

He's most likely not coming here anyways, but that would be a great scenario for the WR position.

To me, it appears that McCarthy is surrounding himself with cast off coaches.
Didn't Godgers break records with Philbin and win his first MVP with Philbin and win a SB with Philbin and win a SB MVP with Philbin?

Dez on a one year deal would help for other immediate draft needs and shore up the WR position for a year. We could go Pass Rush, Corner, ILB and offensive tackle with the first 4 picks, while holding off on drafting a WR until the mid rounds. Then Let's say Yancey and Clark take a leap next year and draft a WR in the second round in the 2019 draft. Profit.

He's most likely not coming here anyways, but that would be a great scenario for the WR position.

A prove it deal would not be bad, but I get the feeling he overvalues himself

Also given with what just happened with Bennett I worry about any distractions he could potentially cause as well. Will he throw a fit if and when Adams and Graham are getting more targets?

2 4th round and 3 5th round picks, I think they can and should do what you said along with snagging a WR somewhere

Isn’t pretty much every coach essentially a “cast off”

Guys move all the time, especially when new head coaches are hired. They usually want to bring in their own guys regardless of how you do

I could not give a single fuck on how Philbin or Pettine did as a HC. That isn’t their job now, and they’re better at their current roles. Pettine mentioned he probably never wants to be one again anyway, he said he’s likes being a “teacher” as opposed to a “principal” who oversees everything

Back