2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship Or Bust v.2

Bama gonna play mad all year next season.

Great.
I’m wondering if this will hurt Tua mentally though. He’s had that aura of invincibility which is why he makes those crazy throws and plays. I could see him having a hangover from this performance even into next season

Some guys are just college coaches
tumblr_om97budJuV1txc190o3_500.gif

That’s a college coach
Absolutely. You need to have that slaveowner conman trait to walk into random kids homes and tell them why they should come to your school. Plus he makes about 6-7 million a year not including all the side money he probably makes, all at a secure school where he can skim the best talent from the region. Whereas in the NFL he has about a 1 in 3 chance of not getting fired for a losing season within the first 3 years and has a GM whose entire job is to juggle salary cap space not to recruit the best players.

Lawrence is the next can't miss qb after Luck, though he prob loses all his powers when he cuts his hair

Hopefully there is an NFL team dumb enough to hire him.

I would have said the Bengals but they're too cheap to pay what it would take to get Kelly. Maybe the Cardinals.

this actually used to be a huge game to start the year when I was a kid. Let's see it happen again.

Check that, they are scheduled to play in 2024 and 2029 :eek: LSU in: 2024 and 2025.

Can folks please stop whining about the Big 12 defenses now?

<Dany07>

Clemson may schedule Bama for Homecoming next season.

This game just didnt get eyes on screens, brother.

lol everyone says that every year

the fact is saban is almost 70 and is the fourth oldest coach in college football hes probably gone in a couple more seasons

Yeah and that's like another 36 wins and probably another title.

Can folks please stop whining about the Big 12 defenses now?

<Dany07>

You're an OU fan too right? The fucking Sugar Bowl was here and the city was flooded with Texas and Georgia fans. I was in hell.

You're an OU fan too right? The fucking Sugar Bowl was here and the city was flooded with Texas and Georgia fans. I was in hell.

Yep . . . born and raised an Okie . . .

I bet that was rough.

Yep . . . born and raised an Okie . . .

I bet that was rough.

Yeah I have Oklahoma tattooed on my knuckles so no hiding from it. I also exclusively work with tourists so it was brutal. Some dumb fucking fans too.

Had a dude from Texas tell me I was never going to get a job with all my tattoos... At my job.

So I just told him someone got stabbed outside his hotel and there are a lot of shootings there and he said he was changing hotels lmao. Pretty sure I made him spend about four hundred dollars for being a dick.

Back