2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship Or Bust v.2

“Wherever the heck in California we are.”

Dabo Swinney is an authentic Southern lad who believes in the good Lord. Dude has no respect for phony hippy California degenerates. Love Dabo!

ESPN asking, "where do Saban and Alabama go from here?".

Obviously, the answer to that question is: a store that sells cardio equipment. I mean FFS, Clemson only had 11:26 time of possession when Alabama's defense was gassed. WTF?

Last edited:

Obviously, the answer to that question is: a store that sells cardio equipment. I mean FFS, Clemson only had 11:26 time of position when Alabama's defense was gassed. WTF?
For as good as Quinnen Williams is, he has the gas tank of a typical UFC heavyweight.

Obviously, the answer to that question is: a store that sells cardio equipment. I mean FFS, Clemson only had 11:26 time of position when Alabama's defense was gassed. WTF?
Saban changed Bama’s power run offense that won championships into a more balanced attack with scrambling QBs already. Is a smaller, speed orientated defense next?

This Bill Hancock guy really fucking sucks. Hope he is never on TV again. Old piece of fucking garbage.

Saban changed Bama’s power run offense that won championships into a more balanced attack with scrambling QBs already. Is a smaller, speed orientated defense next?

He had to evolve. Do you think Alabama would have done better had they gone with a power run game tonight?

@Captain Davis sorry my dude. My boy Wilkins and Clemson wanted it more. See you in 2020.

He had to evolve. Do you think Alabama would have done better had they gone with a power run game tonight?
They kinda did. It was working a bit in the first half. Keeping Clemson off the field and resting the defense. Tua just wasn’t having consistency to keep the defense honest and they stifled the run

Clemson just went Suge Knight on our ass

They kinda did. It was working a bit in the first half. Keeping Clemson off the field and resting the defense. Tua just wasn’t having consistency to keep the defense honest and they stifled the run

That's sort of my point. Had Alabama gone with a run first game, Clemson would have stuffed it and still kept racking up points on offense. Balanced attack is the right approach IMO.

It's nice to have friends.
tenor.gif

I'm your friend.

Where is @cooks1??

Up to his neck in hookers and blow, no doubt ;)

Cooks1 is fapping with a special lubricant made with Alabama Blood and tears. My God that was so satisfying. Bama has not been beat down like that in a long time.

That's sort of my point. Had Alabama gone with a run first game, Clemson would have stuffed it and still kept racking up points on offense. Balanced attack is the right approach IMO.
Absolutely. Bama defense didn’t run out of gas against Georgia though so Clemson was exposing matchups and holes just as bad as the big physical linemen gassed

Notre Dame didn't even lose by that much.

No one could have predicted Dabo Swinney having this kind of success at Clemson when he first got the job.

Back