2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship Or Bust v.2

I've seen 8 undisputed (IMO) national titles go to Alabama, 5 in the last 10 years. I don't think RTR fans have anything to be unhappy about.

Kliff Kingsbury gone. There's actually a contingent of USC fans who are actually happy about it.

I've seen 8 undisputed (IMO) national titles go to Alabama, 5 in the last 10 years. I don't think RTR fans have anything to be unhappy about.
There really isn’t. We’ve been a spoiled bunch over the last decade. If someone had told me the day Saban was hired that he’d accomplish all of this, I would have laughed in their face.

Already sick of the ESPN coverage of Clemson post title.
Dabo Swinney has already become more punchable than Saban with his fake humility bullshit.

Oh god they have a video highlight of people at that Purdue kid's funeral. Jesus christ they will wring out every drop of content they can.

Last edited:
It stings but I'm not about to sit here and complain about a 14 win season and SEC championship win over Georgia.

It stings but I'm not about to sit here and complain about a 14 win season and SEC championship win over Georgia.
All those and Jalen’s moment of redemption made this season memorable, even without the natty.

All those and Jalen’s moment of redemption made this season memorable, even without the natty.

As a Tennessee fan I obviously cant stand Alabama, but, every team other than Clemson would be foolish not to be envious of Alabama’s season.

As a Tennessee fan I obviously cant stand Alabama, but, every team other than Clemson would be foolish not to be envious of Alabama’s season.
What do you think about bringing Chaney back as OC? Pittman's not coming with him.

What do you think about bringing Chaney back as OC? Pittman's not coming with him.

I liked him his first go around with us. That being said he doesn’t have a gunslinger qb like bray and the program is a mess right now. It remains to be seen but we will see how the incoming freshman offensive lineman help out. I think 7 wins next season would be a huge jump forward. I’m honestly enjoying college basketball so much right now I nearly forgot about the OC search. BasketVols giving me a ray of hope.

Lifetime Clemson fan here. I thought we would win going in based on Bama's recent struggles in the secondary and having the GOAT under center. Offensive line for Clemson was the big surprise of the night keeping keeping Trevor upright in the pocket. Where do you Bama fans expect Hurts to play next year? Any chance he rides it out in Tuscaloosa?

10 year ago today, a legend was born (although she's currently serving time in state prison).

Let the Jalen Hurts sweepstakes begin. Best of luck to him.

Back