2017 Conor Documentary: Conor's blown ACL LOUD pop (VIDEO)

I'm no expert in stem cells regeneration, so i can't say nothing about that right now... And the tear must be small to go for something like that i would supose... But again can't really add on the subject and you could be right... How did Kobe do after? Do you happen to know how much time was the recovery?
Regular people that didn't have surgery in some studies show up 12 months later with a non-regenerated ACL still, just to ilustrate the situation.
I believe regenekine worked some serious magic for Kobe and other high level athletes, stem cells less so but still very notable.

I believe he recovered very fast. Certainly not the kind of treatment normal people have available to them though

Dude, i'm a physioterapist, there is a reason all athletes go for surgery when they injury the ACL... And please, Conor is one of the most awesome fighters ever... Can't you have a conversation without blabing about haters and lovers...
ACLs don't heal well or at all without surgery for anything bigger then 20 por cent of fibers tear... The mothefucker doesn't receive blood unfortunately, to proper heal.

"Physiotherapist" LMAO

No, all of them do not. Like NFL player Drew Stanton who played with a fully torn ACL multiple games.

You've clearly outed yourself as a McDonalds burger flipper at best, and you definitely have the intelligence-level of one.

Barboza's TDD is better than Conor's and that's a fact.
Barboza is also far more tentative and lacks the power in his punches to pose much of a threat on entry for Khabib. If he tries to Frankenstein his way into the clinch with Condor he could get lit up.

"If Mendes can take Conor down, so can Khabib"

Conor got taken down WITHOUT AN ACL, and he STILL KO'D Mendes in the SECOND ROUND.

You forgot That Mendes had no gas tank...
that was actually the only way anyone gassed before Conor does...

Khabib won't have this problem.

You forgot That Mendes had no gas tank...
that was actually the only way anyone gassed before Conor does...

Khabib won't have this problem.

He had no gas tank because he was being lit up with body shots, stoopid

You do realize everybody has testosterone, right? I guess, using your retarded logic juicing is natty as well.

Fact is, those stem cells werent Conor's thus he isnt natty.

He beat 2 week manlet mendes via cheating IMO.

Lol, dude I hope you're trolling.

LOL....

Pretending he didn't have an ACL when he fought Mendes. You guys are too much.

Hey look at this video of his knee crunching that happens every day in every gym in the world and isn't anything to worry about.

Seriously for those to dumb to realize this on their own? His knee was fine, and so was his ACL....

Dude that shit doesn't happen everyday to people, that was a severe pop brother.

So Conor tears 1 ACL and sits for a year.

He tears another ACL and he has a training camp and fights Mendes.

This doesn't seem fishy to anyone?

Conor was also TD by Diaz and Diaz has zero to no effective wrestling.

The first time he totally tore it and was in a position to take the time off to rehab, the second time he tore it 80% and it was right before the biggest fight of his life.

Remember he finished the Holloway fight without his ACL.

The Diaz TDs mean nothing, he also swept Nate in the first fight, I'm not claiming that he has great sweeps lol.

He had no gas tank because he was being lit up with body shots, stoopid
LOL
such a bind, braindead fanboy!

NO CAMP, dumbass!
That's why he had no gas!
Your silly fuckhead theory stops when you think about fucking EVERY fight in MMA.

Every fighter gets lit up with shots. No one fuckingt gas because of it.
They do however gas when they don't fucking have a training camp, retard.

You are so fooking stoopid, kid!
Go back to claiming Nate is a HW that is 10 times bigger than Conor, and that Conor almost had Floyd beat!

Retards like you are the reason COnor has haters. You are so fucking stupid, it is impossible to have a conversation with someone who has absolutely no concept of common sense!

That happened to me last week, hurt for like 5 minutes but then it was fine, stop over blowing his flesh wounds Mcnuthuggers.
You tore your ACL and then got into a cage fight?

<36>

I've gone through it myself. It's not gonna put you in a wheelchair but it is going to make moving pretty difficult, especially in and out the way Conor does normally

You haters are so obsessed with Conor that you make shit up just to talk badly about him

<36>

So Conor tears 1 ACL and sits for a year.

He tears another ACL and he has a training camp and fights Mendes.

This doesn't seem fishy to anyone?

Conor was also TD by Diaz and Diaz has zero to no effective wrestling.
It was probably a partial tear. He couldn't fight if it had been completely torn like they implied it was in the video.

"Physiotherapist" LMAO

No, all of them do not. Like NFL player Drew Stanton who played with a fully torn ACL multiple games.

You've clearly outed yourself as a McDonalds burger flipper at best, and you definitely have the intelligence-level of one.

He literally said in another post maybe a QB could get away with it, and play. Drama queen drama queening again. Are those fries done yet? You’re never making it to the grill son. If you keep messing around on the internets, you’ll be back on mop duty.

Last edited:
Kobe opted for no surgery + did stem cells and regenekine

It can be healed without surgery. Assuming you have money and connections

Are you saying Kobe had a torn ACL? He definitely had surgery when he tore his achilles.

I hear a crack on my leg from time to time when I work out, I guess i got a couple blown acl? lol

He literally said in another post maybe a QB could get away with it, and play. Drama queen drama queening again. Are those fries done yet? You’re never making it to the grill son. If you keep messing around on the internets, you’ll be back on mop duty.

Oh yeah? Can other positions get away with it to? Because guess what? THEY HAVE. And so have basketball players. And so have people from other sports. And so have fighters (Conor). Deal with it.

I don't know what's worse, your blatant idiocy, or your disturbing obsession with me and Conor!

Oh yeah? Can other positions get away with it to? Because guess what? THEY HAVE. And so have basketball players. And so have people from other sports. And so have fighters (Conor). Deal with it.

I don't know what's worse, your blatant idiocy, or your disturbing obsession with me and Conor!

Deflect all you want little man.

Deflect? I didn't do any deflection. I made a direct statement and pointed you out as being wrong as usual. Must suck. You stay losing. lmao

That’s cute still hiding in your delusional hole. I bet you brag to your caretaker about how you owned them all again. I’m still waiting on your law expertise from the last time I caught you making up lies.

Did you ever get those lifts for your shoes yet? While they won’t actually make you taller, and you’ll always be a little drama queen. It might relieve some of your insecurities.

Last edited:
Back