2017 Conor Documentary: Conor's blown ACL LOUD pop (VIDEO)

How do you blow out your acl like that?

No weight on the knee, no unnatural movement.

Happens all the time in the NFL on no contact plays. Look up Teddy Bridgewater knee. Dude almost had to get his entire leg amputated because everything just tore and he didn't even do anything.

And all that is being said is that his TDD is likely better than what we saw with Chad, because he had a bad knee. And people just go NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can't be true. We will see..

LOL....

Pretending he didn't have an ACL when he fought Mendes. You guys are too much.

Hey look at this video of his knee crunching that happens every day in every gym in the world and isn't anything to worry about.

Seriously for those to dumb to realize this on their own? His knee was fine, and so was his ACL....

oh snap thats his right knee too... So both his knees are shot LOL

no wonder people knock him down with leg kicks

So Conor tears 1 ACL and sits for a year.

He tears another ACL and he has a training camp and fights Mendes.

This doesn't seem fishy to anyone?

Conor was also TD by Diaz and Diaz has zero to no effective wrestling.
That is why there is a grading system, buddeh
Some are more severe than others

It wasn't a ACL tear, that shit doesn't heal without SURGERY... It was probably a LCL or MCL, those ones respond great to phisioteraphy... Anyway his knee wasn't close to 100 per cent, but you can fight off a LCL and MCL, you won't move as good and certainly is best to not fight too hard agaisnt takedowns who are putting stress directly on the Knee.
ACL tear would make he look like how he looked on the Holloway fight... Impressive none the less how he won in both cases.

You're gonna get a lot of shit from virgins.

Come overcame massive adversity and still stayed in the fight and got the job done.

Not having an ACL is worse than being a late replacement. Fact.

Wait, so now Conor fans are claiming that Conor has fought without ACLs for his whole life?

Are you guys serious?

Pffffft. Tony Ferg would have been kicking steel pipes five minutes later.

"If Mendes can take Conor down, so can Khabib"

Conor got taken down WITHOUT AN ACL, and he STILL KO'D Mendes in the SECOND ROUND.
WSqk.gif

I'm not saying he will totally shut Khabib down, but we honestly haven't seen Conor's true TDD in the octagon, I think Conor has many tools we haven't seen (this is a benefit to koing most opponents in the first round)

Conor will have tougher TDD than ALL of Khabib's past opponents, it might not be enough, but I promise you it won't be easy for Khabib.

WAed.gif

2DC8.gif

Mendes took the fight on about ten days notice. Love that Conor gets a pass for being taken down, but gets full credit for finishing the guy with no training camp after his gas tank runs dry.

Let’s also be clear, ANY sprain is a partial ligament tear. What Conor did was fought with a sprained knee, which is not the same as a blown (fully ruptured) ACL. So, no, very much NOT “without an ACL.”

Also, the guy is all about hype. If the doctor told him “anywhere beteween 30 to 80 percent,” you know damn well Conor and all of his toadies would just say 80 percent.

FYI, former Steeler WR played his entire college and NFL career literally without an ACL, so contrary to your rhetoric, it’s not like having the leg amputated.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of footage leading up to the fight with Mendes, and I actually believe that McGregor was hurt going into that. I honestly don't know how good his takedown defense is, but for me that's not the deciding factor in this fight.

Even if Conor is able to stop a couple of takedowns, which would be huge, there's zero evidence that suggests he can keep it up without gassing out. Then Khabib gets to him. I believe McGregor has to land something big early. Over 1,5 rounds and his chances are slim to none. :)

So Conor tears 1 ACL and sits for a year.

He tears another ACL and he has a training camp and fights Mendes.

This doesn't seem fishy to anyone?

Conor was also TD by Diaz and Diaz has zero to no effective wrestling.
In the Holloway fight he had a full blown ACL tear, MCL strain and a posterior horn meniscal tear.

He had to have full blown reconstructive surgery on his ACL, that's why he had 9 months recovery.

These things are rarely 100% and in the ensuing years I have seen Conor icing his knee very regularly in SBG.

During the training camp for the Aldo (Mendes) fight, he suffered a partial tear. A partial tear is not as bad as a full tear, basically you rest and hope the tissue joins back together. With a full tear it's like a snapped elastic.

His issue in that fight is that the recovery window ended basically a week or two before the fight. He had a choice then - to 'test' the knee by doing some hard wrestling sprawls. If it wasn't healed he could have snapped it. So instead they decided to just not test it, go into the fight without any wrestling and hope for the best. Once he did a couple of sprawls in that fight you can see his confidence (in his knee) gradually build and eventually he stuffs everything from Mendes.

2 week manlet mendes destroyed him.

Conor took stem cells....non natty.

Sorry but thats embarassing.

Conor cheated and he still got his ass handed to him by a guy sitting in his couch 2 weeks ago.

Did the vast majority of sherdog ride the short bus to school?? first, how did mendes "destroy" conor, when conor knocked his ass out in under 2 rounds...and listen up short bus riders....you can badly injure a knee, with out tearing your acl...maybe he just badly sprained it...but it was well documented that his knee was in fact, injured..if you can't tell by how conor moved in that fight, you're blind...and stem cells is perfectly legal...

You do realize everybody has testosterone, right? I guess, using your retarded logic juicing is natty as well.

Fact is, those stem cells werent Conor's thus he isnt natty.

He beat 2 week manlet mendes via cheating IMO.

Taking testosterone is against the rules of the ufc and usada....stem cells isn't...they are only to allow you to heal from injuries which all fans should want...are you natural? if you've ever taken an aspirin, antibiotics, cold medication, vaccines...you aren't natural..nobody is natural...stem cells is perfectly legal..

2 week manlet mendes destroyed him.

Conor took stem cells....non natty.

Sorry but thats embarassing.

Conor cheated and he still got his ass handed to him by a guy sitting in his couch 2 weeks ago.

got his ass handed to him?? nice revisionist history...ahahahahahahaahha you do realize conor knocked him out in under 2 rounds, right...stick with reality my little buddy...it will serve you better in the future...

Back