2017 Conor Documentary: Conor's blown ACL LOUD pop (VIDEO)

"If Mendes can take Conor down, so can Khabib"

Conor got taken down WITHOUT AN ACL, and he STILL KO'D Mendes in the SECOND ROUND.
WSqk.gif

I'm not saying he will totally shut Khabib down, but we honestly haven't seen Conor's true TDD in the octagon, I think Conor has many tools we haven't seen (this is a benefit to koing most opponents in the first round)

Conor will have tougher TDD than ALL of Khabib's past opponents, it might not be enough, but I promise you it won't be easy for Khabib.

WAed.gif

2DC8.gif

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
ap_ufc_196_mixed_martial_arts_80269318.jpg

Yea he looks like a hero when fighting little manlets...different thing people his size or bigger.

That’s cute still hiding in your delusional hole. I bet you brag to your caretaker about how you owned them all again. I’m still waiting on your law expertise from the last time I caught you making up lies.

Did you ever get those lifts for your shoes yet? While they won’t actually make you taller, and you’ll always be a little drama queen. It might relieve some of your insecurities.

You're bat shit delusional as per usual, and weirdly obsessive. Do you write down every interaction we have and hang it above your bed? You might need to be put on the restraining order list with the other weirdos.

You're bat shit delusional as per usual, and weirdly obsessive. Do you write down every interaction we have and hang it above your bed? You might need to be put on the restraining order list with the other weirdos.

I don’t need to write anything down. I have a good memory. I’m sorry you dont. It’s obviously due to your poor genetics. Maybe writing stuff down will do you good.

I don’t need to write anything down. I have a good memory. I’m sorry you dont. It’s obviously due to your poor genetics. Maybe writing stuff down will do you good.

Lmao, this is your best excuse for your stalkish behavior? I'm going to have to cut you off. Next thing I know you'll get a tattoo of me or some shit if I let this continue. Time to go on my ignore list with the other weirdos!

Lmao, this is your best excuse for your stalkish behavior? I'm going to have to cut you off. Next thing I know you'll get a tattoo of me or some shit if I let this continue. Time to go on my ignore list with the other weirdos!

No one is staking you. That is your mental illness. It’s the same reason you respond pretending you’re conor. You offer nothing of substance. Lying little drama queens like you won’t be missed. Don’t forget to block me on the new account you create if Conor loses to Khabib.

After the pop, was that Conor or Owen (that’s Owen roddy, right?) breathing like that? Soon as it happens the breathing speeds up, sounds like whoever it is, is scared about what happened. Knee injuries are no joke. Inb4 someone twists my words and just says “yooo Conor is scared of his opponents bro loll hahaha”

So Conor tears 1 ACL and sits for a year.

He tears another ACL and he has a training camp and fights Mendes.

This doesn't seem fishy to anyone?

Conor was also TD by Diaz and Diaz has zero to no effective wrestling.

He tore his ACL in the middle of 2nd round against Max. He went on to win and then sat out for a year after surgery.

He tore his ACL a week or so before the Mendes fight if I remember correctly. There wasn’t any pain when it happened and probably still didn’t feel much leading up to the fight, so he chose to keep it quiet and fight still.

ACL tears are one of those things that don’t always hurt when they happen. Not every ACL injury is the same. His knee likely just kept locking up or hyperextending every now and then. Not all surgery is the same either.

Look at Anderson’s reaction when his leg broke and look at Tyrone Spong. Silva was screaming in pain, but Spong was just laying there looking disappointed. Pretty sure there’s a video of Cain tearing his ACL and he’s rolling around in pain, yet Conor didn’t feel his although the proof is here.

Not all injuries are the same.

There is nothing fishy about it. You just don’t know anything about ACL injuries.

Nate caught a kick, did a proper TD and successfully got Conor down very briefly. He swept him immediately anyway. Things happen in fights, sir. Ignore all the other TD’s Conor easily shrugged off, though.

Lies and excuses from Conor fans. Threads like these are pathetic.

Mendes had no training at all for this fight and they want to make shit up.

What happened to his ACL when Nate Diaz took him down?

Conor fans already looking for a way out against Khabib<45>

You’re an idiot.

You guys said he never injured his knee at all going into that fight and even when proof is posted, it’s still an excuse.

By the way, Chad did have some training for this fight. Neither was truly prepared for the other.

Invincible full camp Mendes still would’ve been finished by Conor.

Stop trolling.

Last edited:
LOL
such a bind, braindead fanboy!

NO CAMP, dumbass!
That's why he had no gas!
Your silly fuckhead theory stops when you think about fucking EVERY fight in MMA.

Every fighter gets lit up with shots. No one fuckingt gas because of it.
They do however gas when they don't fucking have a training camp, retard.

You are so fooking stoopid, kid!
Go back to claiming Nate is a HW that is 10 times bigger than Conor, and that Conor almost had Floyd beat!

Retards like you are the reason COnor has haters. You are so fucking stupid, it is impossible to have a conversation with someone who has absolutely no concept of common sense!

Lmao you're mad af bro calm down.

"Every fighter gets lit up with shots" what? So I can't mention the fact that a SOLID amount of Conor's strikes went to Mendes's body? All fights are the same? Body shots don't effect cardio?

Of course not having a camp is a huge hindrance in terms of cardio, but dude is a 45er and gassed in the second round I promise you, you could take any 45er in the top ten rn and they wouldn't gas that hard in the second for no reason.

I'm not some Conor nuthugger, you're just a Conor hater lol.

He ko'd the #2 FW with an 80% torn ACL, and then a few months later ko'd the #1 FW in 14 seconds

He doesn't suck

Lmao you're mad af bro calm down.

"Every fighter gets lit up with shots" what? So I can't mention the fact that a SOLID amount of Conor's strikes went to Mendes's body? All fights are the same? Body shots don't effect cardio?

Of course not having a camp is a huge hindrance in terms of cardio, but dude is a 45er and gassed in the second round I promise you, you could take any 45er in the top ten rn and they wouldn't gas that hard in the second for no reason.

I'm not some Conor nuthugger, you're just a Conor hater lol.

He ko'd the #2 FW with an 80% torn ACL, and then a few months later ko'd the #1 FW in 14 seconds

He doesn't suck

You claim not to be a nut hugger. Your certainly come off like one. If you believe Conor had an 80% tear in the Mendez fight you’re a nuthugger.

Why did conor gas out in less than 2 rounds vs Nate? Was Nate Nate hitting Conor with any body shots?

You claim not to be a nut hugger. Your certainly come off like one. If you believe Conor had an 80% tear in the Mendez fight you’re a nuthugger.

Why did conor gas out in less than 2 rounds vs Nate? Was Nate Nate hitting Conor with any body shots?

That's what he said, and he's never claimed injury before or after so there's no reason not to believe him.

He gassed against Nate because his cardio isn't great, and he fought arrogantly, and recklessly; in the second fight he actually took Nate seriously he clearly beat him in a 5 rounder.

I tore my ACL and I couldn't play sports like basketball, soccer or even badminton and you expect me to believe a guy can just go in a cage and fight with that kind of injury LOL, complete BS.

That's what he said, and he's never claimed injury before or after so there's no reason not to believe him.

He gassed against Nate because his cardio isn't great, and he fought arrogantly, and recklessly; in the second fight he actually took Nate seriously he clearly beat him in a 5 rounder.
he was cocky in the first fight

thought he could knock him out, gained shitty weight to fight within a short period of time..blew all his energy arrogantly trying to knock him out

It's tricky to call that bad cardio, particularly given the weight.

Overall likely a bit overstated

There is a lot of shit wrong with this post, first there is a lot ligaments on the knee, so a sprained knee is just a form of keeping it easy for people... Any tear bigger the 20 per cent on the ACL or PCL requires surgery and physical activity is a big NO NO... Nobody would be able perform anything remotely significant on a sports field with that injury, maybe a QB on american football can perform, but nothing with real mobility...
Now some minor Meniscus injury or Colateral Ligaments Injury, athletes are usually able to endure but with limitations... This bullshit of a WR running and shifting without a n acl... You are very naive if you believe that, he probably had one of the injuries i discussed before, wich was also Conor case, because he didn't do surgery aftterwards... Colateral Ligaments can heal without surgery and respond to physioteraphy very well., Conor was rehabing his knee acording some fighter during his training camp and acl don't respond without surgery..
Well, I gave a specific example, so it would have been easy enough for you to verify, but I see you decided to go with ignorance, instead -

Trifecta Therapeutics said:
Hall of fame NFL players Hines Ward, Joe Namath and John Elway played their entire careers without the ligament.
Though that doctor has jumped the gun on whether Wardwill make the HOF or not. That article talks about why and how the body might be able to compensate for what the ACL does functionally.
https://www.trifectatherapeutics.co...blog/2017/12/18/acl-tears-to-operate-or-not-1

Hines Ward said:
“It was Tampa Bay and Indianapolis who I thought would pick me," Ward said. "I visited Tampa three times and the Colts twice. Those were the teams I thought were interested in me. They had the first two picks in the second round. Tampa picked Jacquez Green and the Colts picked Jerome Pathon. After the two teams who I thought were going to pick me picked other receivers, I didn't know what was going on. I was thinking, maybe somebody else will take me.

"My agent called and told me they were passing on me because I don't have an ACL. I was disappointed, but I just had to wait and see what was going to happen.”
https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburg...Bucs-to-pass-on-Hines-Ward-in-draft-44914584/

I could post and quote dozens of more articles about Ward, or about DeJuan Blair, who played his entire college and 10 year (and counting, 7 in the NBA) professional basketball career without an ACL in EITHER knee.

Better naive than willfully ignorant, I guess.

"If Mendes can take Conor down, so can Khabib"

Conor got taken down WITHOUT AN ACL, and he STILL KO'D Mendes in the SECOND ROUND.
WSqk.gif

I'm not saying he will totally shut Khabib down, but we honestly haven't seen Conor's true TDD in the octagon, I think Conor has many tools we haven't seen (this is a benefit to koing most opponents in the first round)

Conor will have tougher TDD than ALL of Khabib's past opponents, it might not be enough, but I promise you it won't be easy for Khabib.

WAed.gif

2DC8.gif

conor was just looking for a way to stop doing ground work here because he's a pussy

"fook me artem i broke a nail"

Oh because Khabib didn't toy with Barboza? Lol

If anyone is shook it's Conor. He's usually open and has a big mouth but hasn't said a word about beating Khabib. Meanwhile Khabib has openly said he will smash Conor and change his face.

And Lol at Conor stuffing takedowns. He couldn't stop a 5"5 145 pounder. Wait till Khabib gets a hold of him.

He actually did stuff several of Mendes' shots and also got up from every TD.

Mendes was a Division 1 runner-up. He has a much more explosive shot and closes distance better than Khabib. Khabib has the more stifling top game.

If you people still believe that mendes didn't train the entire time for this fight, you're nuts...aldo has a major history of pulling out of fights..he's done it his entire career...and mendes was the #1 contender, so he and alpha male knew, he'd be put in there. and he was, which they all knew...mendes was training the entire time..go back to interviews of both him and uriah faber, and what they said about him and how good a shape he was in...only after the fight did the short camp excuses come in...it's all bull crap.

If you think a fight preparation is simply a matter of staying active and not getting Hendricks-fat between bouts, then you should probably STFU, in general.

we honestly haven't seen Conor's true TDD in the octagon

We seen it plenty when he effortlessly just shrugged off Alvarez several times. Alvarez was supposed to be the wrestlefucker that was promised.

After the pop, was that Conor or Owen (that’s Owen roddy, right?) breathing like that? Soon as it happens the breathing speeds up, sounds like whoever it is, is scared about what happened. Knee injuries are no joke. Inb4 someone twists my words and just says “yooo Conor is scared of his opponents bro loll hahaha”

He tore his ACL in the middle of 2nd round against Max. He went on to win and then sat out for a year after surgery.

He tore his ACL a week or so before the Mendes fight if I remember correctly. There wasn’t any pain when it happened and probably still didn’t feel much leading up to the fight, so he chose to keep it quiet and fight still.

ACL tears are one of those things that don’t always hurt when they happen. Not every ACL injury is the same. His knee likely just kept locking up or hyperextending every now and then. Not all surgery is the same either.

Look at Anderson’s reaction when his leg broke and look at Tyrone Spong. Silva was screaming in pain, but Spong was just laying there looking disappointed. Pretty sure there’s a video of Cain tearing his ACL and he’s rolling around in pain, yet Conor didn’t feel his although the proof is here.

Not all injuries are the same.

There is nothing fishy about it. You just don’t know anything about ACL injuries.

Nate caught a kick, did a proper TD and successfully got Conor down very briefly. He swept him immediately anyway. Things happen in fights, sir. Ignore all the other TD’s Conor easily shrugged off, though.

You’re an idiot.

You guys said he never injured his knee at all going into that fight and even when proof is posted, it’s still an excuse.

By the way, Chad did have some training for this fight. Neither was truly prepared for the other.

Invincible full camp Mendes still would’ve been finished by Conor.

Stop trolling.
1. I was talking the second Conor vs Diaz fight when in the 5th Diaz just muscled him to the ground.

2. ACL injuries are no joke. Conor never tore his ACL or 80% tear it (an 80% tear is a torn ACL). He might of popped or strained it but the torn narrative is a bad lie. You 80% tear your ACL and you have a noodle leg.

Conor fought Mendes, Aldo and Nate all within an 8th month period on a bum ACL? But he took off a year because of another ACL tear? That doesn't make sense.

Once again another example of Conor being a spin doctor his fans eating it up. Conor will get a paper cut, say he needed stiches and his fans will say Conor almost got his finger amputated.

Back