***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no reason to believe the Raptors will make it to the Finals this year... It's their best chance, Derozan is better, you have better depth, but you still lose to good teams and look plenty vulnerable at times.

And I'm tired of listening to @berimBOWLoh go on and on about Poetl and Siakim etc.

Imagine if back in 2008-09 you had Laker fans spending the entire season discussing the promise of Jordan Farmar, Shannon Brown and Didier Mbenga... that'd be annoying as fuck and that was on a title WINNING team.

Craps could lose to either Boston or Cleveland... and the fact they might have to play both doesn't give me any confidence they get out of the East, just like every other season.

raptors could be the nba version of the eagles, with the recipe of:

pretty good talent
pretty good depth
great chemistry
us vs. the world (nobody believes in us mentality)

Only way the cavs beat this raptor team is rigged friendly

Which is entirely possible. Both series last 2 years Cavs dwarfed raptors fta even tho raptors going to the paint more while cavs jacking up 3s all game

NBA doesn't want raps in the finals. Gonna be 5v8 vs LeBron and Celtics. Good thing raps are actually much better, deeper teams than both

Who exactly is Cavs 2nd option now? Love? Hood? Lol whatever. LeBron needs a lights out iso ball hero cuz he can't do that late game he gonna defer and hose scrubs ain't on the level

Man-Laughing-Funny-Gif-Image.gif

I really have no reason to believe the Raptors will make it to the Finals this year... It's their best chance, Derozan is better, you have better depth, but you still lose to good teams and look plenty vulnerable at times.

And I'm tired of listening to @berimBOWLoh go on and on about Poetl and Siakim etc.

Imagine if back in 2008-09 you had Laker fans spending the entire season discussing the promise of Jordan Farmar, Shannon Brown and Didier Mbenga... that'd be annoying as fuck and that was on a title WINNING team.

Craps could lose to either Boston or Cleveland... and the fact they might have to play both doesn't give me any confidence they get out of the East, just like every other season.

The Raptors bench is arguably the best in the league and is primarly made up of young studs like FVP, Wright, Siakim, and Poetl. Why wouldn't he be talking about them?

That unit is more enjoyable to watch than the starters FFS...

Raptors have the second best point differential in the NBA

Rockets are number 1

Who exactly is Cavs 2nd option now? Love? Hood? Lol whatever. LeBron needs a lights out iso ball hero cuz he can't do that late game he gonna defer and hose scrubs ain't on the level

Clarkson can give you 15 ppg

Probably even more now since Lebron is going to be able to set him up

Last edited:
The Raptors bench is arguably the best in the league and is primarly made up of young studs like FVP, Wright, Siakim, and Poetl. Why wouldn't he be talking about them?

That is 100% accurate

A strong bench is nice to have in the regular season, but won't play a big part in the playoffs when starters log heavy minutes. But I will tell you that I have the Craps as the 2nd best team in the Least after the Cans now.

Yea but we can simply chalk it all up to the usual culprit with your opinions

You don't know shit

Raptors have the second best point differential in the NBA

Rockets are number 1

See this guy knows some shit. Turds like lumi are like ESPN goofs who never really watch the raptors and talk about iso ball and shit bench lol

Raptors play some of the best D in the league and some of the best offense but that isn't a recipe for success to genius like lumi lol

He needs to forget his nonsense raptor opinions and consider which bandwagon he gonna jump after golden State shits the bed this year

Didn't know the Cans could have got Gary Harris for Kyrie. lmao, Giblert probably thought he was getting a top 3 pick with that Nets pick.

See this guy knows some shit. Turds like lumi are like ESPN goofs who never really watch the raptors and talk about iso ball and shit bench lol

Raptors play some of the best D in the league and some of the best offense but that isn't a recipe for success to genius like lumi lol

He needs to forget his nonsense raptor opinions and consider which bandwagon he gonna jump after golden State shits the bed this year

Beri says:

Craptors are 2018 NBA Champions
Warriors will shit the bed

Okkaaaayyy buddy.

When in doubt @berimBOWLoh lets just go with what Vegas has to say about Championship odds.

1. Warriors: 4/7
2. Rockets: 13/2
3. Cavs: 10/1
4. Celtics: 12/1
5. CRAPtors: 16/1

How about odds to win the EAST.

1. Cavs: 3/2
2. Celtics: 9/4
3. CRAPtors: 7/2

So if you're so confident go put your money where your mouth is.

raptors could be the nba version of the eagles, with the recipe of:

pretty good talent
pretty good depth
great chemistry
us vs. the world (nobody believes in us mentality)
Except the Eagles didn’t have to beat NE 4 out of 7 times.

When in doubt @berimBOWLoh lets just go with what Vegas has to say about Championship odds.

200.gif

I want in on the bet if Bowslow thinks Faps win a ring this year. @Palis can hold our funds.

In other news, The Rascal that is @Breakitdown is putting comic book nerds in their place:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/black-panther-thread-2-0-first-critics-reviews.3115883/page-45

Odds are based on how many people will bet what way not who is actually the better team. You probably don't understand either lol most NBA fans are like you and give the raptor nonchancr cuz they don't know shit and think it's the same team from last 4 years

Smart bettors will put a little coin on raptors. Which is why you don't

Odds are based on how many people will bet what way not who is actually the better team. You probably don't understand either lol most NBA fans are like you and give the raptor nonchancr cuz they don't know shit and think it's the same team from last 4 years

Smart bettors will put a little coin on raptors. Which is why you don't

Who the fuck are you, why would I wanna get with you and why would I trust Palis the pig? Lol

Bowslow being exposed again. All bark and no bite. Correct me if I"m wrong but didn't @berimBOWLoh also lie being at a Faps game. LOL. Sad.

Last edited:
Except the Eagles didn’t have to beat NE 4 out of 7 times.
to be fair, tyronne lue is one coach that i'm pretty confident dwane casey has an advantage over

depth and young legs will factor in this year

to be fair, tyronne lue is one coach that i'm pretty confident dwane casey has an advantage over

depth and young legs will factor in this year

More importantly Lowry and Demar haven't been run into the ground on crazy high mpg and usage this year

They gonna be fresh. All the starters are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back