***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Pharrell interview was brutal. Didn’t even know that can was still around.

Glad IT is gone after he started bullying KLove, lmao.

Need some nameless, faceless cavs for bron to have a chance to mold. This season at least got more interesting. Still looking forward to them missing the Finals.

Clarkshit and Cance will wear 8 and 24 for the Cans respectively

<Kobe213>

That Pharrell interview was brutal. Didn’t even know that can was still around.
Was that Pharrell, thought it was IT with a hat on. Didn't have the sound on.

Lmao ffs

Nice blowout win for the Lakers

Saw this coming tho..OKC is shit without WestGOAT

Lmao at “josh huestis” and “pat Patterson” starting for okc tonight.

Sounds like you've got a lot of first hand experience

When I was working my way through university the struggle was real. I remember being thankful on days when my brother would drop a $40 on groceries and there would be bread, milk, margarine and some frozen ass chicken breasts up in the house .. I remember the days when I would get paid and would be able to buy a chicken teryaki from subway instead of the sub of the day and felt like I was in heaven. Humble beginnings, I definitely have been poor af in my life.

Leo fucking sucks. More bland than no name kraft dinner.

When he's on I tend to watch the away stream. Jack isn't so bad.

Used to hate Jack but when you've had the alternative for a while you appreciate him fo sho.

So how did Wade end up returning to play for Riley and Miami less than two years after they went their own ways? Well, it started with a hug.

Following the death of Wade’s former agent, Henry Thomas, last month, Wade and Riley ran into each other at Thomas’ funeral in Chicago. They didn’t have too many words for each other, but they didn’t need many either. Instead, the two embraced and the bad blood seemed to dissipate.
https://sports.yahoo.com/dwyane-wade-pat-riley-hugged-reuniting-miami-014222702.html

“SADDDDDDD!!!! SO saddddddd! I will never forget the sixth game in Dallas in 2006. DW rebounded the ball, and threw it to the heavens and the Heat universe was perfect for that moment. Our first world championship. Our universe is not perfect today. It will be fraught with anger, judgment, blame instead of THANK YOU!!! Ten years ago. Ten years older. Ten years wiser. Ten years changed. All of us. Dwyane had a choice, and he made it. He went home. Bad, bad summer for us. But there will be another 10 years, and it will be someone or something else in 2026. Move on with no blood or tears. Just thanks. I truly loved Dwyane, but families grow, change and get on with another life. He will always be a part of us. ALWAYS! And no more bruises and enough fighting. Let’s just fly above it if we can and never forget. I feel his pain and pride for what pushed him over the ledge. Been there. Forever, for always, your coach I will be. FOREVER!”

About time Lebron silenced mini-me. Dude was there for 2 weeks and told others what to do and if they're healthy or not. He'll be the same in LA, probably wants a buyout if he's not starting, like the diva he is.

200.webp

@Palpatine Need your thoughts on today thus far

Just looking through history, not even that closely, will reveal numerous floods. What precedes them is always some form of uncontrollable chaos–so that is exactly how I imagine that locker-room must have looked and felt like. However, what succeeds a flood, is almost always some form of stability and order.

I believe Juice kept the right 3 guys from his championship team, Smith, Love, and Thompson, and washed away everyone else.

That's really all I can say about that.

On his way home to Ithaca, Odysseus lost all of his men, and all but one of his ships. Whatever Juice's final destination is, it is clear that everyone around him will die, and he must first lose everything before getting there.

Last edited:
Just looking through history, not even that closely, will reveal numerous floods. What precedes them is always some form of uncontrollable chaos–so that is exactly how I imagine that locker-room must have looked and felt like. However, what succeeds a flood, is almost always some form of stability and order.

I believe Juice kept the right 3 guys from his championship team, Smith, Love, and Thompson, and washed away everyone else.

That's really all I can say about that.

On his way home to Ithaca, Odysseus lost all of his men, and all but one of his ships. Whatever Juice's final destination is, it is clear that everyone around him will die, and he must first lose everything before getting there.
Is juice Odysseus or is he Achilles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back