***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably putting food stamps aside in an envelope to pay me after LeGoatGM made all these block busters. No doubt in my mind Georges St Hill and Hood are going to lock down lousy and DeKobe in the yoffs.
Get your jokes straight

Canada doesn't have food stamps

Trying to watch this Craps NY game but its a struggle with Leo Rautins commentary.. Everything he says is so bland and inoffensive and he's so full of himself

"When I used to be on the same team as Dr J he really liked rebounding like this."

"Yes player B is pretty good. Player A is also pretty good. Player C is good too."

"When I coached the Canadian National team for all of 13 minutes to a 7th place finish in the pan am games we played in a similar fashion. It was pretty good."

God damn cawks. That double overtime was meant to be {<doc}

He was getting MVP votes last year, 2nd in scoring (10 point average in the 4th quarter), 2nd team All-NBA. It's not delusional that even coming off injury he's better than Bozo Ball. Lol.

Lonzo is the future of the Lakers. No way he comes off the bench. Plus I'd pick Lonzo over IT any day. Dudes a ball hog. And Lonzo's better at everything than IT is except scoring. Especially defense. Zone is 6'6. IT is what... 4 feet?

The delusion with you CANadians is incredible. Probably end up retiring Lowry's number for "helping" the team get to the ECF as sad as that sounds.

I'd say the vast majority of the NBA world thought the Lowry deal was fair for both sides. Of course he's overpaid a little bit, a lot of guys are. But he's still in his prime, and the 3 year contract fits perfectly with the Raptors window.

If he was given 5 years, yeah, I'd be right there with you..but the term was perfect.

Trying to watch this Craps NY game but its a struggle with Leo Rautins commentary.. Everything he says is so bland and inoffensive and he's so full of himself

"When I used to be on the same team as Dr J he really liked rebounding like this."

"Yes player B is pretty good. Player A is also pretty good. Player C is good too."

"When I coached the Canadian National team for all of 13 minutes to a 7th place finish in the pan am games we played in a similar fashion. It was pretty good."

Leo fucking sucks. More bland than no name kraft dinner.

When he's on I tend to watch the away stream. Jack isn't so bad.

Gerg Monrovia looked kinda good in limited minutes. Showed a lot more hustle on defense than I expected...

banner-17.gif

Raul is cooking the Lakers. 5/5 and 12 of OKC's 17 pts

Once Lebron moves to either the lakes or rockets next year who’s going to be the best player in the Least? Kylie, Blake, Embiid? Lmao

My brother is at the game, just texted me "theyre hanging, but PG is giving us the business" haha

OKC has got absolutely nothing when PG is on the bench

Lakers are going to win this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back