***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake hanging around the 3pt line more than ever now. Lol at Detroit taking on that contract. Incoming 3 consecutive 1st round exits.

<{MingNope}>

Don't count them out if he stays healthy. 1st round upset looms.

Agreed.

At least Clarkson might finally get some respect, and stop being taken for granted. He has arguably been the best Laker over the course of the past three years, at least the most consistent, and the city/franchise never did shit for him.

Hype Nance. Hype Randle. Hype arthritic Kobe. Hype Lonzo and his retard dad. Hype Nick fucking Young.

Never heard a peep of manufactured hype for the poor Filipino kid, lol. Oh well. It's not like anyone would have believed it, but then, that's easy to say, because I never would have believed a million Ricky Bobbies would buy the hype surrounding those other cans, and yet millions upon millions did (quite a few in here, included).

Magic has the right idea building around Randle with all that cap space for the free agent season to find his true franchise player, I'd estimate.

i dont think anyone running the lakers ever had designs of clarkson being anything other than an eventual trade asset.

and i gotta say i dont think they were wrong there.

Lol you're mad the Ball family making that doe.

Never understand how people hate on others who make $
Big Baler Brand is getting into bottled water soon.

Marcy just hates anyone form the GOAT state since he couldn’t make it here. Chiraq must be miserable.

Cedi "The Turkish Curry" just outshined LeBron and is already way ahead of the rest of the field for ROY

I wouldn't call anyone's analysis that the cRaps are under performers in the post season shit-tier. I don't think anyone is disputing the quality of their regular season numbers or differential but...

except none of that as true the last 4 years. Raps D was weak, the offense was ISO centric and Lowry/DeMar had to do all the heavy lifting so teams could game plan easily.

i said it early in the year, maybe you didnt catch it. Raptors play a totally different style of offense and defense this year. Also much younger, longer, athletic.

Its just not the same thing as years past. All the numbers show that. Sure Lowry and DeMar might regress in the yoffs again but the team isnt solely dependant on them to win games anymore either.

If they dont regress tho........ the East is in trouble, huge trouble.

and @Madmick lauding the Pistons like Flake is some proven winner or Drummond is come yoff time....... lol yea, sure. Im sure it inspires so much fear.

oh snap Celtics lost last night???

Raptors in first place now??

Best team in the east???

K9Y98.gif

How is it that you've come to value Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle?

Two heavy minute mainstays on a team that can't win 30 games. Build around either of those two at your peril.

Clarkson will have a reduced role in Cleveland, and every team he plays for going forward (unless it's a team trying to win under 20 games, then maybe he will start)
I'm only valuing them in relation to the other Lakers named (or with whom they've played).

That's a shallow, shallow, shallow pool.

i dont think anyone running the lakers ever had designs of clarkson being anything other than an eventual trade asset.

and i gotta say i dont think they were wrong there.
Sure, but they usually hype their trade fodder even when they secretly know they're trash/mediocre. Not sure why Clarkson didn't get the usual treatment.

It often irritates me, but I understand it a little bit.

30D4A25100000578-3429275-image-a-3_1454471167658.jpg

I don't understand how some of these guys have such broken jumpers. MKG too.

The Known Midget looks like he's back in Bahston

Warriors have been playing mediocre ball for a few weeks now.

The refs in the Mavs Lakers game can eat all kinds of dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back