Elections 2016 GOP South Carolina/ Democratic Nevada Primary Discussion

Which candidates will win their state race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall Nevada Presidential Caucuses Results
Democratic

30.3% Reporting

Delegates Allocated: 8/43

Delegates

H. Clinton 51.4% 1,412 3
B. Sanders 48.5% 1,334 1
Uncommitted 0.1% 3 4
Other 0.0% 0

So in a tied Caucus, they drew cards, what are the odds Shillarys Ace beat Bernies 6....who woulda thought that!!!?

I wonder how many more card draws Hillary will win over Bernie.

So in a tied Caucus, they drew cards, what are the odds Shillarys Ace beat Bernies 6....who woulda thought that!!!?
this one sold her sould to satan, it's pretty clear.
she's stealing the election, i have no doubt.

All of them

This is unfounded. Did you know the Iowas coin flip story was not reported accurately?

This is unfounded. Did you know the Iowas coin flip story was not reported accurately?

Yeah we knew that. It was reported that the coin flips were won by chance....we all know thats not accurate.

Go Hillary!!!

151013224919-hillary-clinton-debate-quote-gfx-super-169.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-2016-Facebook.jpg

Shillarys small talk....gtfo

Bernies been in the trenches. I hope that one black goon that decided to smear sanders about not being in the "trenches" looks like a jackass

ct-bernie-sanders-1963-chicago-arrest-20160219

Yeah we knew that. It was reported that the coin flips were won by chance....we all know thats not accurate.
Last I looked, the verifiable, recorded coin flips that occurred strongly favored Sanders, and not Hillary. Go look for yourself and tell me if I'm wrong. Sanders won something like 5 of the 6 electronic "coin flips" (plus one more against O'Malley) and there were an unknown number of physical coin flips, of which there is not evidence. I did see one video of a Hillary flip. That leaves the total at 5-2 in favor of Sanders. If you can produce evidence that something else occurred, I am all eyes.

sanders.jpg

Sanders
481 50.3%--
clinton.jpg

Clinton
472 49.4%--
dem-logo-grey.png

Uncommitted
3 0.3%--

Do their portraits get progressively happier/sadder as one pulls away from the other? That would be hilarious

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BERNIE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BERNIE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BERNIE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

12729056_1014603671944832_1958469510625853011_n.jpg

25 delegates out of 43 so far

12 Clinton
9 Bernie
4 Uncommitted

Same. Read her history man she is an amazing woman who has overcome so much. That photo was her against Nixon via watergate.

Um no.

She's a terrible human being.

But once upon a time, she was hot.

And I wood.

Back