Elections 2016 GOP South Carolina/ Democratic Nevada Primary Discussion

Which candidates will win their state race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and we/republicans lost.

These guys are idiots too. Hannity pushed hard for two different talking points in the 08 and 12 elections.

08- Hannity pushes for McCain to attack Obama's connection with his pastor. McCain brings it up in the debate and it becomes cringeworthy.
12- Hannity pushes for Romney to call out Obama for not calling the Bengazi attack terrorism. Romney does it and is corrected cause Hannity is so fucking stupid he doesn't even fact check the stuff he reports on.

The fact Hannity has any viewers at this point is a shame. He is a complete moron and is the worst kind of party shill.

I like Cruz's message on the results. Rubio had endorsements from the popular governor, popular senator, and popular congressman and still got stomped by Trump.

I don't care for his policies, but he has been relatively successful as a governor and came off as being the most intelligent of the lot. Seeing a grown man get bullied turns off voters, though. I really wish he'd have stayed in for one more debate and went Trump on Trump instead of taking the high road: call him orange, say he has bad hair, make fun of him for going bankrupt, criticize him for employing illegals and manufacturing his shit in China, call him out for raping his ex-wife, call him out for wanting to bang his daughter, paint him as a creepy sleaze who compensates for a small dong with money, call him a crybaby, criticize him for operating his twitter like a teenage girl. There's so many ways he could fling shit back at Trump and I kinda wish he could have vindicated himself a little bit by doing that.
I can't play the bully card here. Man up: if you can't face a primary challenge by a man with a dead fox on his head, you aren't ready to face the challenge posed by ISIS, among other things. Jeb was unprepared and it cost him.

Back