2016/2017 Premier League Thread V1: And It's LIVE!

Prem Fred:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not sure the world is ready for 20ish people that are like Balotelli and Zlatan.

Imagine the Prem fred becoming rich and famous af, world would collapse :eek::eek:

Except Arsenal players.

Them fuckers have been living high off the hog since school
LOL, especially that Gabriel guy! Just look at this snob!

Imagine the Prem fred becoming rich and famous af, world would collapse :eek::eek:

LOL, especially that Gabriel guy! Just look at this snob!
As an expert international economist you can trust me with your monies.

For a fee of course.

The best there ever was, and the best there ever will be. Thierry GOAT Henry. The greatest.

@Tules where's the Heavy D vid where its like "WERE ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE I SAY WE ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE..........................we're fucked" lol

also, need to get me a Valeri shirt. Man said he wants to be the best he can be so he can be good enough to retire here and live here after he retires

{<redford}

For all my love & respect of Arsene,

not knowing what Feo's best position is after 10 fn yrs & paying him 140k a wk is nothing short of a failure.

As an expert international economist you can trust me with your monies.

For a fee of course.
Hoeness_FCB_110813.variant524x295.jpg

rummenigge-fcb-600.jpg

Can I trust you that I won't have to go to jail when you handle my finances? ;)

@Tules where's the Heavy D vid where its like "WERE ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE I SAY WE ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE..........................we're fucked" lol

also, need to get me a Valeri shirt. Man said he wants to be the best he can be so he can be good enough to retire here and live here after he retires

{<redford}

Best terrace chant ever was Celtic fans singing "There's only two Andy Goram's" at the Rangers goalie.

Week after tabloids revealed he suffered from schizophrenia

dis pic looked so weird given the amount of shoops we've done on it!

Like I hadn't seen it in ages

WEO needs to shoop my face from the third pic I've sent him on Penn imo, would fit well :D

Just need every active poster in this thread to get 88m dollars (Cristiano's salary in 2016) and see what happens. Personally i would go to nearest (or possibly biggest ) liquor store after i done my last shift. Go up to an employee: excuse me can you close the store, i would like to buy everything you have?
Then do nothing else but watch football and drink booze until i run out :D

Just need every active poster in this thread to get 88m dollars (Cristiano's salary in 2016) and see what happens. Personally i would go to nearest (or possibly biggest ) liquor store after i done my last shift. Go up to an employee: excuse me can you close the store, i would like to buy everything you have?
Then do nothing else but watch football and drink booze until i run out :D

Well I personally would train my ass off and get Emila :p

If that doesn't work, your plan sounds absolutely fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back