2016/2017 Premier League Thread V1: And It's LIVE!

Prem Fred:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.arsenalviral.com/arsenal-set-to-build-a-mosque-near-emirates-stadium/

Arsenal are reportedly planning to build a Mosque!

Arsenal are planning to build a mosque near outside the Emirates Stadium.

Watch the Video below as BBC reporting Arsenal are building a mosque nearby Emirates Stadium as a request from Team Muslims Özil, Xhaka, ElNeny, Mustafi, Sanogo.

As a request from Arsenal Muslims players that they wanted club to build a Mosque outside near Emirates Stadium. MashAllah!

Arsenal are planning to build it as reports inside the clubs said “It’s been considered and discussed.

But at the moment there are no agreement when will Arsenal build this Mosque.

The mosque could be outside the Emirates or maybe at the Arsenal training center London Colney.

Arsenal will be the first ever club to do this by building a Muslim Mosque outside their stadium.

If it happens then Mahrez might think about moving to Arsenal if you know what we mean!

Makes sense for Arsenal I guess...

ARSENAL AKBAR

Suprise me
v1GaqwL.png

@Tules needs to add me to Gunners support list as well. Real Madrid and Gooners.

Also, found out my mom's grandfather was Swiss and he's buried in Basel last night. Thought the was Czech but only his wife was. My mom and gran are planning a trip to visit his grave.

That being said Hala Xhaka Bless!!
349A9DC000000578-3611112-image-a-156_1464277550212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back