2016/2017 Premier League Thread V1: And It's LIVE!

Prem Fred:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need every active poster in this thread to get 88m dollars (Cristiano's salary in 2016) and see what happens. Personally i would go to nearest (or possibly biggest ) liquor store after i done my last shift. Go up to an employee: excuse me can you close the store, i would like to buy everything you have?
Then do nothing else but watch football and drink booze until i run out :D
If I won the powerball I would commission the making of a brass statue of you sat on the outdoor crapper reading the daily Transfer Wire & ship it off to Finland for you.

Well I personally would train my ass off and get Emila :p

If that doesn't work, your plan sounds absolutely fine :D
Train during the week (twice a day) and drink booze on the weekend?

... or in the finest carrera marble. To accurately capture the exact replica look of the ice.

c385a6e5d23942180cd66fbc94443112.jpg

If I won the powerball I would commission the making of a brass statue of you sat on the outdoor crapper reading the daily Transfer Wire & ship it off to Finland for you.
Better hope we dont win in the same week because by the time that statue arrives in Finland, i probably wont be in Europe :D

Train during the week (twice a day) and drink booze on the weekend?
Deal.

But not too much, alcohol isn't really good when you want to recover your muscles (who would have thought) :p

Deal.

But not too much, alcohol isn't really good when you want to recover your muscles (who would have thought) :p
Although since i train bjj, i am worried that i will destroy what is left of your bum knee :D

Although since i train bjj, i am worried that i will destroy what is left of your bum knee :D
You'll have to consider that I would have access to the best german PEDs in that case ;)

You'll have to consider that I would have access to the best german PEDs in that case ;)
However i have the access to best russian vodka. Which means i turn into finnish Palhares.

deffid is indeed a boist, type of guy to keep the ladies moist

lmfao Doofid is much German, such gut!

Weo should have shooped gingerdamus as el chappo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back