Reaction score
With the way 2014 went we all were awaiting 2015 like a breath of fresh air

7 days in :

Phillipou out
Alvarez out
Saffiedine out
Texeira out
Bones nose

What the fuck is next? Wake me up when its 2016 already.

There's been one event in 2015 that probably made more money alone than like all of August and September combined. So in that regard, things are fine.

My opinion on the injuries at this point is just don't take the champions and/or PPV main events. Claim all the bodies you want otherwise.

Calm down.

You'll be okay. We have McGoat and Nick Diaz.

With the way 2014 went we all were awaiting 2015 like a breath of fresh air

7 days in :

Phillipou out
Alvarez out
Saffiedine out
Texeira out

Bones nose

What the fuck is next? Wake me up when its 2016 already.

Do they move the needle?

that's a horrendous start, yikes. had only heard about glover and bones.

karma coming to bite Dana

I dont give a single shit about that. I was talking about awful for the fans, not related to Dana's rant.

Look at it this way, I suppose: the first FOX card we were trying to sell ourselves on caring about Thompson vs Bendo. This FOX card we're legit excited about some big fights.

The first free TV show of 2014 had Costa in the main event, first free TV of 2015 we've got McGregor, Cerrone, Bendo and others.

The second PPV of 2014 was a horror show. This one we've got a whole bunch of good fights.

"A couple surprises here or there but nothing dangerous" to quote Willy Wonka.

It's been 7 days, the year has plenty of time to turn around.

Bones doing coke isn't even such a bad thing.

Worst thing that can happen is someone pulls out of Gus/Rumble, Silva/Diaz or even McGregor/Siver

Look at it this way, I suppose: the first FOX card we were trying to sell ourselves on caring about Thompson vs Bendo. This FOX card we're legit excited about some big fights.

The first free TV show of 2014 had Costa in the main event, first free TV of 2015 we've got McGregor, Cerrone, Bendo and others.

The second PPV of 2014 was a horror show. This one we've got a whole bunch of good fights.

"A couple surprises here or there but nothing dangerous" to quote Willy Wonka.

You make sense bro and I wish I could see it from the bright side like you do.

nah its not that bad, there are some good cards/fights to look forward to, and other potential matches that could materialize in the near future.

My one purpose on this forum is to get your hopes up before dashing them exponentially.

There's been one event in 2015 that probably made more money alone than like all of August and September combined. So in that regard, things are fine.

My opinion on the injuries at this point is just don't take the champions and/or PPV main events. Claim all the bodies you want otherwise.

Agree, they had their best ppv in a long time. Things aren't too bad as long as they can replace these injuries.

They already replaced Eddie with Bendo, which is fine.

As much as the Bones thing is a media nightmare right now I can't honestly see it hurting the UFC, if anything its actually going to attract attention to the UFC and Jones next fight. Doesn't appear as if Jones will be sitting out for any period of time over this.

Back