2015 so far, absolutely awful

shamelessly bumping my own topic because Im a fucking masochist and Im pissed right now

FUCK 2015

shamelessly bumping my own topic because Im a fucking masochist and Im pissed right now

FUCK 2015

I don't fucking Blame you , Weidman hurt, Wonderboy Hurt , Two Guys missing Weight Badly

FUCK 2015

there's no shame. People were calling you a drama queen... It only turns out that you were correct. Personally I feel terrible that the injuries are making me not want to follow the sport at all. It takes all the fun and excitement out of upcoming matches.

there's no shame. People were calling you a drama queen... It only turns out that you were correct. Personally I feel terrible that the injuries are making me not want to follow the sport at all. It takes all the fun and excitement out of upcoming matches.

yup, bumping it again because the 2015 trainwreck circus goes on and on : Hettes vs Brandao CANCELLED hours before the fight. UFC 183 takes another hit, while UFC 184 and the Broomfield cards have already been assraped to death.

If you wanna see a shitstorm wait till Aldo or McGregor gets injured.

yup, bumping it again because the 2015 trainwreck circus goes on and on : Hettes vs Brandao CANCELLED hours before the fight. UFC 183 takes another hit, while UFC 184 and the Broomfield cards have already been assraped to death.

Not even hours. Maybe AN hour at most.

If you wanna see a shitstorm wait till Aldo or McGregor gets injured.

Or Pettis pulls out again vs. RDA. I'd say 50/50 that either Aldo or Pettis gets hurt. They both have pulled out on multiple times before and the way things are going this month......

Not even hours. Maybe AN hour at most.

yeah well the fight was supposed to happen at 19h30 so an hour seems correct. Stay tuned guys, cuz Gastelum had a shitty week and we dont even know if he'll even fight or not. Guy must feel like going home right now and drench himself in enchilladas.

Geez, they're on pace to surpass their total PPV buys for all of 2014 by the end of May. Haters gotta hate hate hate.

Agreed, injuries ruining cards are diminishing my interest in buying PPV's at least, can't complain too much if its a free card. I knew from the word "go" that Weideman/Belfort wouldn't go forward, and I think the UFC knew too and that's why they moved Ronda/Kat to that card. Now Anderson tests positive for steroids?

"The Time Is Now."

"The time Is Now" LMFAO!!!

can someone do an updated *Cursed 2015* list

injury bug and drug bug are doing work this year.

When I started this thread 3 weeks ago I had no idea just how BAD things would become. Damn.

Back