2015 so far, absolutely awful

absolutely amazing year for sherdog. thank you jbj god.

On the upside though, we'll get to see Cowboy fight twice within the first month of the year.

That's gotta count for something!

All the marquee match-ups are still in place, though.

The only fighters out are the ones no one actually cares about except for maybe Alvarez, who got replaced by someone fans favour to him anyway.

Those 5 names are not big enough to get that upset over.
However,
I just can't fucking believe they are making Lawler vs Hendricks. I have to wait 7 months to see the same damn fight i've already seen twice of one of my biggest favorites. He finally gets the belt and doesn't even get to defend against a new opponent... what a fucking buzzkill.

There's been one event in 2015 that probably made more money alone than like all of August and September combined. So in that regard, things are fine.

Yeah because we all know short term money are the most important thing for a company as big as the UFC.

Well it's bad for the ufc considering how they want to sell up

2015 a big year, they'd lose a lot of money if it's like 2014 when they sell it off in 2016

swear to god fighters today would drop out over a broken nail

Yeah because we all know short term money are the most important thing for a company as big as the UFC.

Long term growth projects and a bunch of failed PPV main events dropped their bottom line pretty bad in 2014 so....I'd say it's up there.

absolutely amazing year for sherdog. thank you jbj god.

St Bones of Hellbows praying to the wrong JBG.

Also TS, its only been 7 days, have some patience Emo drama queen.

as long as Anderson makes it to his fight, itll be an amazing start

Yep, a shitty year for UFC so far. Which in a way means it's been quite good already for Sherdog.

The people who think Jones's drug test is going to hurt the UFC over the long term are probably the same ones who thought women would stop watching the NFL due to Ray Rice. People are attracting to the sideshow unfortunately.

They could end all of this nonsense by legalizing steroids so that fighters can heal faster.

2015 might be the year where all that bad karma is finally making its way over to Zuffa HQ and it did not bring the lube

Back