2015 post of the year

That post a couple years back there's was a "Things that make you frustrated" thread and some guy posted about pooping in the shower then trying to throw it in the toilet and missing. Man I still laugh about that till this day

"Eye poked Rumble > Healthy Shogun > Motivated Penn > Chuck with that look in his eyes"

there was this thread about this hot chick in P&M & some guy said something the lines of

"I'd swallow her fart & hold it in like a bong hit"

can't find it though

there was this thread about this hot chick in P&M & some guy said something the lines of

can't find it though

Sounds like it's lost in time bro. Like tears in the rain.

^^ forreal. that dude needs recognition

In the Got a Date with a CFL cheerleader thread (1st response to OP)

"Don't fuck this one up dude. You're 5'8, 200 pound office drone who uses an 80s nerd moniker to post about women in the chat forum of an mma site.

You've got to win this one for the home team. Be the nerdy rosa parks, an inspiration to future generations of mooks, kooks, and inside kids.

I believe in you."

-DoctorTaco

Edit**
Link to thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f48/got-date-cfl-cheerleader-2918321/

^ ah I just went to post that too. I hate for Egon to go through any more trouble because of that thread but that response was just too funny.

can't find it though

That was me. "I'd suck the fart out of her arse and hold it in like a bong rip", was the quote.

Edit: Googled the phrase and Nodi used it a year before I, in an Angelina thread about training mma for the movie "Salt".

Last edited:
That post a couple years back there's was a "Things that make you frustrated" thread and some guy posted about pooping in the shower then trying to throw it in the toilet and missing. Man I still laugh about that till this day

Thats right. Dont wait til youre done with your shower to clean it up properly, pick it up and throw it at the toilet and cross your shitty fingers that its a bullseye.

Lololol

That was me. "I'd suck the fart out of her arse and hold it in like a bong rip", was the quote.

Edit: Googled the phrase and Nodi used it a year before I, in an Angelina thread about training mma for the movie "Salt".

haha nice

I'm guessing it came from this

haha nice

I'm guessing it came from this

I heard it from an old guy at a seniors residence complex that was tending to his little 12"x36" community association approved "garden box", while watching one of the cities landscapers weedwacking on the boulevard. Old dudes can come up with some hilarious shit. That was about 10-15 years ago.

Haven't had one of these in a very long while.

Decide to go for my easy 6K run in the evening after work. All my running T-shirts are in the wash, the only "sports" type T-shirt (the ones made from that special material that breathes and wicks the sweat away) around is my Muay Thai T-Shirt from Sinbi. I did think maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear it, as people may see it as an invitation for a fight, but I didn't think too much into it and put it on.

Get to my usual running spot in the nearby park and this rough-looking derelict person is standing on the corner. As I'm passing by he looks at me and says something indiscernible. I should have just kept walking. I didn't, stopped and said "What??" He comes over very close, looks at me in the face and says something along the lines of "Do you know all the shit cops know that they aren't telling us??" I lightly push him off with the palm of my hand and say "Get away from me". Turn around and start walking away. First thing he says is "Do you ever swing at a woman like that?" Lol. I keep walking. At this point, he sees the words "fight" and "Thailand" on the back of my T-shirt, so he starts shouting "oh, so you're a tuff guy" and "I wanna fight you in Thailand". I walk to the start of my run and start stretching and see this guy walking towards me. He approaches shouting "Come on tuff guy! I wanna fight you in Thailand!" I put my hands up in a defensive manner, palms out towards him and tell him that I'm not a tough guy and to get the fuck away. I see he clenched his right fist and has that "100 mile an hour" stare, so I realise he's getting ready to throw his haymaker. I keep backing off with my hands up and he keeps advancing, then I stop and throw a straight right to his face. I think the range may have not been perfect, it kinda connected but not overly well.

As soon as I threw that punch, he basically turned his back to me, crouched and put his hands over his head. When he realised I'm not raining down punches, he got up and started yelling to "keep going" and show him "how it's done in Thailand", Lol.

- Me: Dude, just walk away.
- Him: You walk away!
- Me: Sure, no problem. I'll walk away.

Start crossing the road and he runs after me in complete rage, ready to start throwing punches. It felt almost like as soon as he felt weakness (or what he thought was weakness/fear, i.e. me walking away), he was a lot more sure of himself to basically go wild. As soon as I started advancing back, a lot of that rage would wash right off and he would actually start backing away a little and shouting his shit about fighting me in Thailand.

Anyway, he wouldn't let up, he kept approaching again and I threw a quick jab from my "palms out, defensive position". I thought we'd just start throwing at this point, but again, he assumed this fetal position with his back towards me and arms over his head.

Mind you this was in broad day light with people walking past us in this park. My mind was racing, I didn't know what to do to be honest. I didn't want to be seen as an aggressor and get in strife with the law, so I didn't want to continue smashing this guy until he threw something back and engaged. He got back up from his crouching position, started spitting blood and coming up on me again. Again, I keep backing off and at this point, I start shouting to the people around to call the cops. The crazy dude says "good! you've punched me, they cops are gonna take you away" Someone says they're calling the cops now and some runner stops and asks what the problem is. As I start explaining and as soon as there's 2 of us talking, the crazy guy starts walking off into the park, looking back at me over his shoulder, shouting random stuff.

I stretch for my run wondering if the cops are going to turn up. Finish stretching, no one's here, so I start my run, making sure I'm aware of my surroundings in the event that idiot jumps out at me from the bush with a sucker punch. Luckily that doesn't happen.

What do you guys think? Would you have handled that differently? I kind of felt like levelling that idiot, but really wasn't sure about the ensuing legal consequences of that. The fact that I had that "fighting" T-shirt on probably wouldn't have helped. Also I realised that when faced with a situation like that it's quite a challenge to process all of these possibilities and outcomes and make a decision, with all the adrenalin running and the guy in your face. I.e. do I go all out here and just start smashing him; do I go first, but do just enough to keep him away (kind of what I did I think) or do I wait for him to engage (a big no-no in all street fighting advice, but would the law agree?)

Sorry for the wall of text.

What's your take on this?

Wait for it...

TI7JTx.png

If oh I postws that in 2015 it coulda been a contender :D

I recommend the "ditch college, be an expert nuclear physicist by reading a book" thread.

Back