2015 post of the year

Home schooled surgeons are the best

Best Post I've ever seen:

Boise 10's? Ipad jokes? I'm just going to pretend like I know what is going:

flao.gif

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=104103235#post104103235

I didn't expect so many people to like the drawing lol

Was it the crane stance or the "booga booga"?

Crane stance for me.
Every time I pictured that tough guy going full crane I lost my shit.

Stalking the Raven Haired Security girl was good Pete.

Also in the heavies, the guy who looks like Mighty Mouse.

Any post by Lat Flare.

GSP is the most handsome man to ever step in an octagon. His smile is almost blinding, due to is perfect glowing white teeth. He has great cheek bones and facial structure almost like a young Van Damme. Add to this that he has an iron hairline with not so much as a hint of thinning, and eyes so deep blue that if you stare into them long enough can hear waves crashing on the beach.

His body is like that of a Greek god. His long and lean torso would make Michelangelo's David jealous, and his ass is as round and glowing as a full moon on a warm autumn night. We've all noticed that he's got something going on in those shorts at the weigh ins too. I can almost guarantee that their is a stout french Canadian python with a couple jumbo eggs curled up in those lucky shorts.

Yeah, GSP is one amazing looking man.

no homo of course

hmmm?

And yes this is a sparring match for a TV but still this is a retired, old and overweighed Marciano sparring what is Ali shortly before his comeback maybe it's not a young prime Ali but still a pretty good version of Ali. Yes it's friendly sparring but does Marciano look like he is out of his depth with Ali?

I've seen some spectacular things in my 13 years on Sherdog, but PivotPunch's posting of the Ali-Marciano computer fight in this thread ranks among the top highlights, I think.

PivotPunch, just as a matter of interest: how do you think Evander Holyfield would do against Apollo Creed?

Kind of like using Space Jam to demonstrate Michael Jordan's in-game ability.

Golden............

Walmart — the largest seller of guns and ammo in the country — is refusing to sell a book by cage-fighting cutie Ronda Rousey on the grounds that she’s too violent.

“My Fight/Your Fight” (due May 12 from Regan Arts) has pre-sold thousands of copies at Barnes & Noble, and the ravishing Rousey is already booked on “Good Morning America,” “CBS This Morning” and other shows. But the mouth-breathers at Walmart will be denied.

“I’m shocked, shocked to discover that censorship is going on in America!” snarked publisher Judith Regan.
*Click picture for source.

That's fine, it's not like Walmart shoppers can read anyway.

lol

Back