2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V3: suRG3ry In DC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's a beast.

tebowschtoink.gif

No he wont.

Yeah but who are you to talk being a Jaguars fan?

So am I. :icon_sad:

:icon_chee

I do remote IT work and one of the customers I worked with is from Jacksonville and so I asked him if he's a Jags fan. We had a decent conversation until he said, "Man I don't know why they didn't sign Tebow. He probably wouldn't beat out Bortles but he'd make a great number 2 and sell out the stadium." :icon_conf

It's too bad Jameis wasn't eligible to come out last year. We needed to draft a qb and it was either Bortles or Manziel.

I wouldn't have minded Teddy. I had him and Bortles as 1a and 1b. Winston is a little bit better prospect but Bortles has just as much upside and actually has a decent head on him.

Lot of teams are going to be furious at themselves this year for passing up on Teddy. Lol at "He has small hands!" "He threw without a glove!" "He didnt participate in a 40!" Stupid shit.

Tebow looking good today.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_5b6db712-3a15-11e5-9282-db24f4ed5b9c.html

Tebow time

Tebow had the best day of all the Eagles’ quarterbacks Monday.

The hesitation in his decision-making that had been there during the offseason was gone. At one point near the end of the 90-minute practice, he completed six straight passes and took off upfield for nice gains on a pair of read option runs. His only incompletion came on his final play, when he overthrew tight end Eric Tomlinson on a deep pass down the sideline.

Tebow also took advantage of his down time during the workouts. Whenever Bradford or Sanchez was running the offense, Tebow would mimic their movements while standing a few yards behind them.

Cant believe someone still thinks Tebow is going to work out.

Cant believe someone still thinks Tebow is going to work out.

I don't know. I just like Tebow and hope he makes it playing again in the NFL. He's an exciting player to watch. I think he has potential to improve. He already showed he can win NFL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back